We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Candid: The Harry Potter star, 29, shared the contents of her straw tote in a candid video with British Vogue's In The Bag YouTube series, 'Bag lady': Emma started the video by admitting her friends call her the 'bag lady' as she doesn't 'pack light' in her day-to-day life (pictured with her glass straw). I think you need to love yourself before you can love anyone else, so that's a start.'. Yet one of the more bizarre items she carries is a white fluffy rabbit hot water bottle to which Emma reveals she takes with her on planes and asks air stewards to fill with hot water. The Beauty and The Beast star was last romantically linked to Dominic Piazza, with the pair spotted on several outings in August. Emma Watson has given her fans an insight into her handbag as she revealed the bizarre items she carries with her at all times, which include a … EXCLUSIVE: Homeless black man, 42,  shot dead by cops after being stopped for 'jaywalking' in San Clemente... British Vogue - Fashion, Trends, Latest News, Catwalk Photos & Designers. With this outfit she looks perfect for me, I do not say that with her black outfit she is not perfect, but I appreciate a change of costumes. It does drive people around me a bit mad, but I do my best!'. This is why they call me the bag lady!

Emma, who in her work as a United Nations spokesperson has called for everyone to help the world achieve the UN's 17 global goals - which include stopping climate change, also has a collection of environmentally friendly items in her bag. This is why they call me the bag lady!'. Email This … The gingham pants are a classic touch and these are by Balenciaga. Emma's Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton, 32, was just one of her celebrity friends to back her corner. And I highly doubt that that is her only bag making it easier to forget what's in each bag.

Moment Louisville gunman, 26, waves his gun around after firing FOURTEEN shots at cops, injuring two, during... LA deputy is seen bashing a BLM protester with riot shield and hundreds occupy Brooklyn Bridge for hours as... Louisville police major is relieved of command and will retire after she called BLM a bunch of 'punks' who... Louisiana state trooper who died in a car crash just hours after he was told he would be fired for his role... Kamala Harris names Tupac the 'best rapper alive' - 24 years after he was shot dead in Las Vegas drive-by. All she does is plug stuff and put books in places these days. He told MailOnline: 'I like it! Hot water bottles, they're the best!'. The actress coined the term in an interview with British Vogue last month, and has since admitted she was taken aback by the 'crazy' reaction to the phrase, given it was merely a 'throwaway comment'. May God bless Emma and her work for equality and social media kindness and friendlier communications on social media. [FULL VIDEO] Emma Watson's conversation with Steph... Emma Watson BTS of Greta Gerwig's 'Little Women', New outtakes of Emma Watson by Rankin (2011). A true "kinder and Gentler Point of Light" for a New World Order going forward. I would like her to make the famous video of the 73 questions, or beauty tips ... She said her 2 mobile phones are usually dead and then (or actually: before the video release) we see Emma with her newest boyfriend when she cannot unglue from her phone (even when she's kissing him).I don't get it... Yeah. Emma started the video by admitting her friends call her the 'bag lady' as she doesn't 'pack light' in her day-to-day life. This thing's gone crazy.'. SAG Award SNUBS 2020: Reese Witherspoon was not singled out... Aussie invasion! Emma Watson and her boyfriend in London [December ... Emma Watson and the Harry Potter cast wish you a M... Emma Watson in new clips of Greta Gerwig's 'Little... Emma Watson playing book fairy in the streets of L... What's in Emma Watson's bag? I loved this video, I never thought that Emma would make this video, because she is very private with her things, it is true that she made a video of what is in my bag with Marie Clare many years ago, but since then she had not returned do it, and this has been much longer and complete.I liked it very much, it is true that these types of videos are also a way to promote certain things, brands ... and I have always thought that they include more things in the bag so that the video lasts longer or is more interesting; ) But I liked it, she is relaxed, happy, and I really like her outfit :). Just look at the comments under the video. She said: 'I never believed the whole "I'm happy single" spiel.

I was like, "This is totally spiel". Emma Watson BTS of the Pirelli calendar 2020 photo... Emma Watson in 'Little Women' (new clips, BTS, pho... Emma Watson at the 'Little Women' NYC Premiere aft... Emma Watson at the 'Little Women' NYC Premiere [De... More photos and interview of Emma Watson for the P... 'Little Women' will premiere in NYC on December 07... Sound bites interview of Emma Watson for 'Little W... Emma Watson in Los Angeles [November 30, 2019], Emma Watson in new scenes of 'Little Women' (2019). Environmentally friendly: Emma, who in her work as a United Nations spokesperson has called for everyone to help the world achieve the UN's 17 global goals - which include stopping climate change, also has a collection of environmentally friendly items in her bag, Ta-dah! 'It's much more about your relationship with yourself and the feeling of not somehow being deficient in some way because you're not with someone,' she added.

I have 3 bags myself one of which is big. Maybe cause she's not acting here, its her actual bag. It's definitely acting. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Orthodox Jews hit back at de Blasio: Protester calls health officials 'Nazis' and 'liars' while religious leaders say residents are 'listening to Trump over the mayor' after NYC warned neighborhoods they face another lockdown over COVID spikes, Liberian Philadelphia treasurer and descendant of Harriet Tubman is fired for 'obtaining US citizenship through a sham marriage and embezzling $15,000 from clients while working at Wells Fargo', Federal judge removes Trump's Bureau of Land Management director from office for serving 'unlawfully' for 424 days without approval of the Senate, Rochester police announces its first female chief after the city's entire command staff quit following protests over the death of Daniel Prude, Temporary contractor 'threw Trump ballots in the TRASH': Pennsylvania officials reveal mail sorter was fired for incident the president said is proof of mail-in voting fraud, Bay Area says employees will be required to work from home three days a week AFTER the pandemic to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, Ex-White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman tells Michael Cohen's podcast she has secret tapes of Lara Trump 'badmouthing Donald, Melania and Ivanka Trump', Kamala Harris is branded 'ignorant' for praising BLM protests and calling them 'essential' just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots, Oregon governor declares a state of emergency in Portland and says she is 'incredibly worried' about violent clashes ahead of Proud Boys rally today in city already plagued by BLM protests, Judge orders Democratic megadonor Ed Buck to be held behind bars before his trial for giving drugs to a man who died in his Hollywood apartment, Kyle Rittenhouse's mother receives a 'standing ovation' at GOP event where guests praised her son, 17, for his 'courage' as he fights his extradition to Wisconsin to face charges for killing two BLM protesters, Three Orthodox Jewish men die from COVID-19 just hours after arriving at a NYC hospital as neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Queens see surges in infections, Governor DeSantis reopens Florida restaurants and bars at FULL CAPACITY after decline in COVID infections and ends fines for not wearing a face mask, BLM protesters 'FIREBOMB a Louisville businessman's building' after he was filmed shrugging at demonstrators who ganged up on him and asked: 'Do black lives matter?