I’m not saying you’ve got problems, but have you tried turning yourself off and rebooting? I’m not indecisive. At the point when we’re worn out, baffled with our outcomes, Uneasiness is hard to talk about and much more hard to live with. funnystatusreal. Details are sketchy. Nice People, Cat Pushes Cat, and Funny Status Messages.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. r/FunnyDiscordStatus: A subreddit for random, funny, or extraordinary Discord Statuses! with the funny messages below. If I got 50p for every maths exam I failed I’d have about £6.20 now. Don’T Sorry. 23) When Life Gives You Lemons, Squirt Someone In The Eye. I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious. Have an Echo? (, 61) Cell Phones These Days Keep Getting Thinner & Smarter. These funny status messages are too hilarious to make any person laugh out louder in no time. Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most. I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit. Why don’t some couples go to the gym?

My girlfriend left me because she couldn’t handle my OCD. I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly. 75% of gym members don't even know their gym is closed, I wish I were you, so I could be friends with me. Did You Know? Well, here I am. 35) I Don’T Have A Bucket List But My Fucket List Is A Mile Long. Can we please go back to the main menu of life? I’m just allergic to crushing defeat. I didn’t even know they were Catholic. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The wheel’s still turning but the hamster is dead. 76) Long Time Ago I Used To Have A Life, Until Someone Told Me To Get Into Social Networking.

Girls use Photoshop to look beautiful… Boys use Photoshop to show their creativity. I’m short.”. I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night. I Laugh Because There’S Nothing You Can Do About It. Like this kind of humor? 56) Sleeping Is My Drug. This Article also includes Funny Status for Whatsapp for Boys & Girls. We aren’t friends until we start insulting each other on a daily basis. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. We don’t need to see your entire life in pictures. “Breathe, man! Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong. If everyone on Earth joined hands around the Equator, many of them would drown. A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying. We provide informative and helpful articles about the outlook for IT jobs throughout the U.S. That’s why we’ve got you covered with the largest list of funny status messages and quotes to make you laugh out loud. People who answer their own questions. Here are some funny hashtags for Instagram. I told them, “Just you wait!”. If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in the perfect position to kiss my a**!

If some people insist on acting like idiots, then I must insist on treating them like one. If people are talking behind your back,  that’s a good time to fart. If I had a dime for every book I’ve ever read, that would be an amazing coincidence.

10 Good Morning Text Messages for Her Love.

It’s too “people-y” outside. It’s Facebook, not Time Magazine. Speak when you’re angry and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret. 29) Please God If You Can’T Make Me Slim. But unfortunately, the earth is round. Welcome to WhatsApp.