Boasting a wardrobe of unique colors and gorgeous styles, the UK brand offers affordable pieces that are perfect for work, a night out, or even lounging (don't miss out on the cozy nightwear). Answer 1 of 9: Hi, I will be traveling to Milan and Florence next month. Tods, and other pricey shoes and purses. So long, consumable t-shirts. Ethics | Sustainable & eco-friendly materials, nontoxic & low-impact dyes, fair laborProduct Range | Adult apparel, bags, accessoriesPrice Range | $$.

10 Warm Winter Jackets That Will Make You Excited For The Cold. Ref Jeans is tackling denim waste. Here are some of the best luxuriously affordable brands … x. With sizes ranging from XXS through 6XL, the brand offers bras, shorts, leggings, and tees made out of recycled materials—like old water bottles and fishing nets. The Good Trade is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other sites and expressly disclaims any liability arising out of such content or practices. Ref Jeans is making affordable denim available to everyone—and it’s doing so with a third of the water used by comparable denim companies. Scarves are a fun gift-buying opportunity. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-50326550', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Milan and Florence next month. Known for clothes made from soft and remarkably breathable Egyptian cotton, Kotn makes some of our favorite wardrobe staples in a fair and safe production environment. The company, which was founded more than 25 years ago, is renowned for its clothing collection, which is equally ethical and expansive. If you want to emulate that effortlessly cool, Italian-girl fashion approach without burning a hole into your bank account, then we suggest checking out the below brands for some seriously good closet finds. I bought shoes for my 20-something daughter that were very beautiful and completely impractical.

ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-50328444', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tod's but there are just so many shoe stores, if you have time go and try some out. Motivi offers trend-forward staples perfect for everyday wear—and at a super-affordable price point.

We love fashion, we love luxury, and we also love affordability. Pinko is one I can think off hand. Working directly with farmers, the brand pays fair prices for cotton and assists suppliers in making the switch to organic. Bonus: Each piece looks at least triple its actual price.Â. Shoes, I won't classify as "mid range" as i gravitate to what has been proven comfortable for me through the years which is (ta && ta.queueForLoad ?

Starting at $98 and with dozens of styles, this is the place to find sustainable and fashion-forward jeans for your capsule wardrobe. http://goo.gl/zxAvIs. We love Girlfriend Collective for its line of inclusive, sustainable, and affordable activewear. Customers local and abroad can shop for the whole family, as the brand offers expedited worldwide shipping options for its adult, children, and baby apparel. Fast fashion is easy for consumers because it’s just that: fast and inexpensive. If you end up making a purchase through one of our affiliate links, we may earn a commission. Fashion, like people, is fickle. This affordable brand uses recycled materials and processes when possible during manufacturing, and the company ensures employees work in safe conditions and earn fair wages.

ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-52949404', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Rome, Pisa, Chiavari and many other spots. Check your inbox for a confirmation email! The Good Trade editors endorse products we genuinely love.

The plants are grown in China in accordance with the international organic standard, meaning each stalk is 100 percent natural growth and free of any chemical pesticides. Garments are delivered straight to you in a reusable bag and responsibly dry-cleaned once you’ve returned them.