The latest we discovered is that John Cena and Jason Earles from Hannah Montana are the same age.

Naturally, people were stunned.

‘They’re talking about doing a prequel, which to me, I would do that in a heartbeat… because that means I get to get my mullet back,’ the 58-year-old said. John Cena and Jason Earles, who plays Hannah Montana’s brother, are the same age.

One such user named '@y_usraa' tweeted that Jackson (Jason Earles) from Hannah Montana and John Cena are the same age.

John Cena spielte sich in einer episode von Hannah Montana (Bild: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images) Fans waren gleichermaßen erschütterte und kommentiert Ihre Verwirrung auf den ursprünglichen post.

One user tweeted: ‘Damn, I knew he was older at the time but almost 30?’ Another added: ‘Yeah this lowkey don’t sit right with me somehow.’, Of course, with reference to the wrestler, one fan inevitably wrote: ‘The only thing blowing my mind is the fact that you’re talking about John Cena when he’s not even in the picture.’. I thought I read something a while back saying he has a condition that makes him look younger (like Gary Coleman), I am today's years old that I just found this out, Hes like Robbie from victorious, look it up, he might look older if he got rid of his child haircut.

The former wrestler and actor made a cameo on the Disney show, where Earles plays Jackson Stewart, Miley Cyrus’s brother.

?’ ein user kommentierte zusammen mit einem clip, in dem Lois Griffin von Family guy, schimpfen: ‘2020, und nichts ist okay, das ist das Jahr der sofortige Empörung.’, Wir fanden es schwer zu glauben, zu (Bild: Twitter), Er war 29, die in Hannah Montana erste Staffel (Bild: Twitter), Sie sind älter als Kanye West (Bild: Twitter), Ein anderer scherzte: “Die einzige Sache, weht meine Meinung ist die Tatsache, dass du redest, John Cena, wenn er nicht selbst im Bild,’ unter Bezugnahme auf John ‘s WWE Slogan” Sie können mich nicht sehen.’. When you can't tell the age of the person, Press J to jump to the feed. Cena was born on April 23, 1977, while Earles entered the world on April 26 the same year. MEHR: Rapper Swarmz bestreitet Beteiligung nach Ferrari stürzt in Londoner bus: ‘War ich nicht’, MEHR zu: Orange Ist Das Neue Schwarz-Sterne-Matt McGorry verlor so viel Gewicht, dass nichts kam heraus, als er orgasmed’, Arnold Schwarzenegger erinnert sich Shad Gaspard in Berührung Tribut zu spät WWE-superstar, Paul O ‘Grady’ s Land zu Hause heimgesucht, die Kolonie der Zwergfledermaus Fledermäuse, Rochelle Humes shows off her bump as she says her pregnancy is now full term, Craig Revel Horwood says he suffered a financial ‘crisis’ during lockdown, I, Daniel Blake’s Dave Johns on filming first sex scene at 64 with Alison Steadman, BGT’s George Sampson’s heartbreaking confession about injury that almost ended career, Ed Sheeran baffles hero Damien Rice as crew drink vodka from sculpture of himself, Friends star Jane Sibbett faced huge backlash playing lesbian character Carol on hit show, Malin Andersson proudly shows off her cellulite in skimpy white thong, Jesy Nelson’s heartbreaking suicide bid after Little Mix star was fat-shamed on Twitter, Anthony Hopkins ‘at peace with death’ as he marks 60 years in film and TV. As others in the replies have pointed out, it’s common for older actors to play younger roles. Every other actor on that show was in their early teens... it was a weird choice. Fans geschockt nach der Realisierung, John Cena und Hannah Montana-star Jason Earles sind im gleichen Alter. Topics: Film and TV, Age, Age Gap, Disney, Film, Hannah Montana, Jackson Stewart, Jason Earles, John Cena, TV, Billy Ray Cyrus Reveals ‘Hannah Montana’ Prequel Is In The Works & He’d ‘Do It In Heartbeat’. It shocked me when as a child I found out that … Wild. Earles played Jackson Stewart … I figured he was older, but I had assumed he was in his 20’s not his 30’s until years later.

Angesichts Cardi B, 27, ist nur vier Monate älter als Ariana Grande, wir haben gelernt zu akzeptieren, dass nichts mehr einen Sinn. Jason est né en avril 26, 1977 et John est né en avril 23, 1977.