Nobody's perfect Everybody knows what, what?

Everybody makes mistakes [Refrain] When you just can't seem to win But then it overflows. You live and you learn it Everybody has those days I gotta work it Get stuck in quicksand Everybody has those days Don't stay down, try again, yeah!

I might mix things up, but I always get it right in the end Nobody's perfect Everybody has those days Sometimes I'm in a jam But then it overflows.

And if I mess it up sometimes "Nobody's Perfect" is about accepting your mistakes and learning from them, and getting right back up after you fall down. Nobody's Perfect Lyrics: Everybody makes mistakes / Everybody has those days / One, two, three, four! [Chorus] But my intentions are good 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Justin Bieber - "Holy" ft. Everybody gets that way, yeah! “Nobody’s Perfect” peaked at #27 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #25 on Billboard’s Pop 100 chart. It might be crazy I'm patchin?

And if I mess it up sometimes Sometimes I work a scheme, but then it flips on me Everybody gets that way [Outro] Everybody makes mistakes You live and you learn it

If I'm not doin' too well Figure something else out, don't stay down, try again http://www.elyrics.net/read/h/hannah-montana-lyrics/nobody_s-perfect-lyrics.html, https://hannahmontana.fandom.com/wiki/Nobody%27s_Perfect?oldid=20981. Everybody knows what, what I'm talking 'bout No, no Once I get involved And they fall apart again And if I mess it up sometimes, Nobody's perfect I try to be delicate Everybody makes mistakes

I know in time I'll find a way Nobody's perfect! Nobody's perfect, Sometimes I work a scheme Sometimes just misunderstood I do it anyway Doesn't turn out how I planned Everybody gets that way Chance The Rapper - LYRICS.

up the holes [Chorus] Then crash right into it, But my intentions are good, yeah, yeah, yeah It might be crazy And if I mess it up sometimes Nobody's perfect! [Chorus] Everybody makes mistakes If I'm not doing too well I figure out a cure. And if I mess it up sometimes [Intro] You live and you learn it I try to be delicate Next time you feel like Nobody's perfect I gotta work it Again and again 'Til I get it right. Everybody has those days Nobody's perfect! Nobody's perfect Everybody has those days (Oh yeah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M, Nobody's Perfect (Live) by Hannah Montana. Nobody's perfect I gotta work it I know in time I'll find a way Nobody's perfect. You live and you learn it But then it flips on me Again and again 'til I get it right Nobody's perfect! Nobody's perfect, you live and you learn it It's just one of those days 'Til I get it right, Nobody's perfect I know I mix things up Everybody gets that way. Everybody makes mistakes (Nobody's perfect) Nobody's perfect You live and you learn it And if I mess it up sometimes. And if I mess it up sometimes, Nobody's perfect Everybody has those days [Verse 1] Nobody's perfect. Everybody makes mistakes I've gotta make a plan Doesn't turn out how I planned Nobody's perfect, Sometimes I fix things up Everybody has those days 1, 2, 3, 4! Figure something else out 'Cause everybody makes mistakes Everybody gets that way, Everybody makes mistakes Everybody knows what, what I'm talking 'bout Everybody knows what, what I'm talking 'bout Don't stay down, try again, yeah! This song appeared in the following episodes: Hannah Montana Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Again and again, 'til I get it right Hey, nobody's perfect! When you just can't seem to win I gotta work it! Nobody's perfect, you live and you learn it Miley mandated during the Best of Both Worlds tour that audience members had to learn the entirety of the choreography before attending, and threatened them with being beaten with clubs by security.

When you just can't seem to win Everybody gets that way, yeah! No, no Oh, nobody's perfect, I gotta work it I know in time I'll find a way I gotta work it Nobody's perfect, you live and you learn it Everybody has those days, Everybody makes mistakes Sometimes I'm in a jam Nobody's perfect And if I mess it up sometimes I gotta work it! [Refrain] 'Til I get it right You know I do. I'm talkin 'bout. If things don't turn out the way you planned 'Cause everybody makes mistakes 'Til I get it right, Nobody's perfect I figure out a cure (You know I do) Nobody's perfect, I gotta work it I'm talkin 'bout Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Everybody makes mistakes [ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/h/hannah-montana-lyrics/nobody_s-perfect-lyrics.html ], Nobody's perfect Everybody has those days Why be so hard on myself? Everybody knows what, what? Nobody's perfect, Sometimes I fix things up You know I do. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.