After he was arrested in 1991, Escobar was housed in a prison of his own design, nicknamed the Cathedral, where he continued to oversee the Medellín Cartel. You can unsubscribe at any time. Pablo Escobar’s nephew found £14million in a plastic bag hidden in a wall at one of the drug lord’s houses in Colombia. "The smell [inside] was astonishing. A nephew of infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar has said he found a plastic bag with money worth $18m (£14m) hidden in the wall of one of his uncle's houses. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Florist turns bill collector as high-end clients refuse to pay up, Christie Brinkley’s main hang is a rescue dog named Chester, Demi Lovato’s ex Max Ehrich learned relationship was over ‘through a tabloid’, Drew Barrymore Reunites With Ex-Husband Tom Green On ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’ For First Time In 15 Years, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Inside a Colombian vet's mission to sterilize Pablo Escobar's wild hippos, Feds release druglord Carlos Lehder — Pablo Escobar’s top smuggler, How vets are dealing with Pablo Escobar's horny horny hippos, Pablo Escobar's top hitman, known as 'Popeye,' dead, 11 things Trump has done to fix Obamacare, Trump mocks 'Sleepy Joe' Biden's event-free days, Trump bans oil drilling off Virginia, North Carolina coasts, Why the Democrats won't pack the Supreme Court, Trump to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups in black empowerment plan, This service guarantees to make your knives sharper than the day you bought them, Coach handbags are 25 percent off at Macy's during surprise sale, A Freshly subscription is the perfect lunch option while working from home, Supergoop takes 20 percent off SPF products for Friends and Family Sale, Reusable bags to buy before the NYC plastic bag ban, Baby possum reunited with its mother in this cute video, Meghan Markle reportedly has serious ambitions to run for president. Pablo Escobar’s nephew found £14million in a plastic bag hidden in a wall at one of the drug lord’s houses in Colombia. Here They Are! Alas, his nephew said some of the banknotes were so decayed they were no longer usable. Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Driver given parking ticket after leaving rude note demanding not to be fined, A driver who left a note in their car telling parking inspectors not to issue the vehicle with a ticket because they were a resident on the street returned to find they had been fined about £55, Huge crowds spill out of pubs as 10pm curfews see Brits 'partying' in UK streets, Londoners are questioning the wisdom of Boris Johnson's curfew as pubs closing at 10pm sent large crowds partying out into the streets and packing tubes all at once, Trafalgar Square anti-lockdown demonstration turns violent as bottles thrown at police, In a statement the Metropolitan Police said the thousands who joined the protest in Trafalgar Square had "not complied with the conditions of their risk assessment", 'I said coronavirus was bulls***t, now I don't know if I'll survive it', Chris Grailey fell seriously ill with Covid-19 after thinking he was "invincible" and admitting he was the "first to say (coronavirus) was all bulls**t", Thousands of anti-lockdown protesters chant 'take off the mask' at huge London rally, Thousands of people came out to flout social distancing measures and protest a second coronavirus lockdown at the 'We Do Not Consent' rally in London's Trafalgar Square, Boris Johnson puts ex-Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in charge of Ofcom.

Pablo Escobar, known as the “King of Cocaine,” and was thought to be one of the richest men in the world before he was killed in a shootout with police in 1993. But he said many of the notes had begun to decay and were not usable.

This story has been shared 324,162 times. Nicolás Escobar told Colombian TV channel Red+ Noticias he had also found a typewriter, satellite phones, gold pen, a camera and a film roll yet to be developed. 134,666, This story has been shared 78,105 times. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

www.kingofcocaine.com www.kingofcocaine.com www.kingofcocaine.com www.kingofcocaine.com Free Shipping Worldwide Thanks for contacting us. Sitemap

Bronx dad who shielded kids in dealership shootout loses his jobs, New COVID-19 mutation appears to be even more contagious, study says, Ron Paul hospitalized after he appears to suffer stroke during livestream, Amish brothers avoid jail time despite admitting sex with 12-year-old sister. At the peak of his career Escobar was said to be the seventh richest person on the planet. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. A smell 100 times worse than something that had died.". 'Help me': Graham begs for cash in tighter-than-expected race. 'How I found out Pablo Escobar was my father', Pablo Escobar museum in Colombia shut down. Looking For Online Classes Only? He reportedly hid money in numerous properties in Medellín.

See Symptoms & Signs, Portland braces for clashes, violence at Proud Boys rally and counterprotests, PHOTOS: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — A look back, American sued in Thailand over negative Tripadvisor review, 15-year-old girl facing deportation after hospital arrest, Could coronavirus be hurting your sex life? His wealth catapulted him into the Forbes list of global billionaires for seven years. Your California Privacy Rights Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Pablo Escobar's nephew has said he found $18m (£14m) hidden in the wall of one of his uncle's houses after a "vision" led him to it. Pablo Escobar’s nephew claims he found $18 million cash in a secret “cove” in the late drug lord’s Colombian home — after a “vision” led him to the loot. A nephew of infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar has said he found a plastic bag with money worth $18m (£14m) hidden in the wall of one of his uncle's houses. Privacy Notice Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Our.

Would you like to receive desktop browser notifications about breaking news and other major stories?