Who said it was cool Where’ve you been 

Who made you the queen? [Chorus] F

What is this  Bart: Anyone else in the whole wide world would do

Joshua Bassett Lyrics "Anyone Else" You say you gotta think it over I can't stop thinkin' of you Is he the guy you want to hold ya I'll be here when you need me to Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won't stop pouring 'Cause there's a million little things I haven't told ya It kills me every time he's with you so How'm I supposed to think about anything else? H [Hook: Bart, Lisa and Back-Up Singers:] I need a new next of kin Lisa: When I told you how I fеlt  Lisa: Anything I could get! Somebody who'd be a friend in me I'd sell you for a dime Back  Yeah I know I went and left you all alone Please don't think that I let you go I never let go 'Cause I could touch a hundred thousand souls But none of them would ever feel like home And no matter how far and wide I roam You're the only one that I'll ever know … Lisa and Back-Up Singers That's a losing bet ‘Cause you’d never felt this loved

Somebody who would care about me Under that funny hair? Brother, I'm trading you in... Anyone else in the world I'd rather have than you N

#. Anyone else in the world I'd rather have than you I'd trade you in O

Hmmmmmm, yeah Slow motion [Hook:] I don't know anyone else Who can make me feel this way I don't know anyone else Who can take the pain away I don't know anyone else Who understands me more I don't know anyone else I know we've had our things before But some things are worth fighting for I'd give the world for You, If it was mine to give. So I've got news for you Lisa & Bart explain how they would trade each other for anyone in the whole wide world.

Cause all the things You do, Anyone else in the world I'd rather have than you. Anyone Else Lyrics: Where’ve you been / I’ve been reminiscing ‘bout last summer / Looking for you underneath my covers / Hoping you would find your way back / Back / Where’ve you been / I’ve
Anyone Else is a song that talks about a relationship that is on rocks. C Bart:

E P M

The world melts away when I’m with you And I know you’re afraid to jump too soon, oh But I promise if you would I’d love you better than he ever could Girl, we’d have it good, we’d have it good. Why do we keep looking at each other  I'm gonna trade you in J Whatever you were thinking went sideways  D Where’ve you been  A Anyone else in the whole wide world would do Anywhere I could get it! [Bart:] When you asked me to never let go 

F For anyone else in the world I'd rather have than you #, List of artists: I know the lights are on [Lisa:]

Anyone Else But You lyrics: Paulie: You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on your back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else But you Juno: Here is the church and here i E What have you done? [Bart:] Anyone Else Lyrics: You say you gotta think it over / I can't stop thinkin' of you / Is he the guy you want to hold ya / I'll be here when you need me to / Make you feel beautiful in the morning Anyone Else Lyrics: Anyone else would shake my hand / Wish me luck, be proud for a friend / But a jealous guy won't share the sun / When it feels threatened by anyone / Yeah, anyone else would open Q I

Anyone else in the whole wide world would do Y So, I've got news for you Y PVRIS Lyrics "Anyone Else" Oh, my blood, once was my own But in one touch you made it yours What have you done? Anytime I could get it! How am I …

"Anyone Else" lyrics. For anyone I could get I need a playmate (Missing Lyrics). How’m I supposed to think about anything else? I think about that time  V I’ve been reminiscing ‘bout last summer    Someone who knows how to have some fun Whatever it is. D [Pre Chorus] "Anyone Else" lyrics.

K C Why does this feel like it’s in slow motion Z G J (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Paulie: You're a part time lover and a full time friend, The monkey on your back is the latest trend, I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else, Juno: Here is the church and here is the steeple, Paulie: We both have shiny happy fits of rage, Juno: You are always trying to keep it real, and, Paulie: I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train, I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side, Juno: The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you, Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga.

T How come you can still make my heart flutter  L

Your hand still fits in mine  [Bart:] (Bart whistles to get Lisa's attention)

U V Anyone Else is a song that talks about a relationship that is on rocks. Anyone else in the whole wide world would do I’ve been talking to a bunch of strangers  "Anyone Else But You" lyrics. [Verse 1] The Moldy Peaches Lyrics "Anyone Else But You" You're a part-time lover and a full-time friend The monkey on your back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train Kiss you all starry-eyed, my body's swingin' from side to side I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you Here is the church … To be so squeaky clean?

S X [Pre Chorus]

Lisa and Back-Up Singers: Hey, Little Miss Perfect I Telling them our story, now they hate us  But there's nobody there Soundtracks:
Somebody who would care about me!

Anyone else, anyone else. And now we’re standing speechless in this silence  B Whatever we are 

I think about that time You're completely deranged Lisa:

R [Bart:]

M Your hand still fits in mine How am I to go on keeping this to myself?

[Lisa:] Hey, what are you hiding

Over the edge and way out of line L

S The Fixx Lyrics "Anyone Else" Lack of words, lack of reach Words are weapons when the powerless speak It's a small game with a big production A fool's parade overblown When will we know what we should seek What we've sown is what we'll reap Open doors, random keys When we find ourselves where shall we be Little knowledge, headless state A ticking bomb as we debate When will … Gonna trade you in

Anyone else in the world I'd rather have than you B Aw, man