To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories.

I wouldn’t have lasted one more symbol lmao.

The curious part is the correct characters, "七つの指輪" (7 Rings), were accurately displayed on the music video's title card. She thanked her tutor, tattoo artist, and doctor, who apparently gave her some lidocaine shots for the pain. All rights reserved.

Earlier this month, Ariana Grande’s love of tattoos made news when it was revealed she’d gotten Pokemon’s Eevee inked onto her bicep.Today, fans around the world are talking about the relationship between Grande’s tattoos and Asian characters again, but this time it’s in a whole different context. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Ariana Grande tiene un nuevo tattoo que originalmente debería de decir "7 rings" en honor a su canción, sin embargo dice otra cosa totalmente difrente, lo que ha causado que la cantante sea motivo de burla.Sin embargo, esto tiene una explicación y Ari se ha encargado de aclarar el fail de su tatuaje. Miss you man. But this spot also peels a ton and won’t last so if I miss it enough I’ll suffer thru the whole thing next time.” She then joked that she is “Also . But when you directly combine the two it translates to 七輪 (shichirin). . Grande, 25, had posted a now-deleted photo of the new body art on Instagram before her fans pointed out the error. It said . Thanks to my tutor for helping me fix.

Ariana Grande knows this to be true, as the singer just experienced a pretty hilarious tattoo fail firsthand.

Later, she addressed the small grill mishap on Twitter, acknowledging she left out several key symbols. The video for 7 Rings boasts more than 100m views on YouTube and debuted at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The singer posted a photo of a brand new Japanese tattoo in Japanese, inspired by her new hit 7 Rings, - the only problem was instead of using all the symbols in the video she did some editing that gave the tattoo an entirely new meaning. After fans alerted Grande that her tattoo translation was a bit off, the singer deleted the Instagram photo. thank u.”.

. to Roger Stone’s famed Richard Nixon back tattoo. Ariana Grande got a Japanese tattoo this week to celebrate her hit single “7 Rings”, and, unfortunately, it did not say 7 Rings.

And to my doctor for the lidocaine shots (no joke). Ariana Grande bringing back misspelled Japanese character tats is peak 2000s nostalgia.

Singer was hoping for a translation of her hit 7 Rings but ended up with ‘small charcoal grill’, First published on Thu 31 Jan 2019 00.23 GMT. But this spot also peels a ton and won't last so if I miss it enough I'll suffer through the whole things next time. The American popstar says there’s a story behind her embarrassing tattoo mistake. Grande planned to get the title of her latest single, "7 Rings," tattooed on her palm in Japanese, but after sharing a photo of the new ink on Instagram she learned that isn't exactly the translation. ... „Ariana Grande hat ein Grill-Tattoo und ich habe ein Kein-Gesicht-Tattoo auf dem Arm. Fans of Grande also found the tattoo fail hilarious, and didn't hold back when it came to poking some fun. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe. . Instead, Grande's newest tattoo says "shichirin,"  which is a small Japanese barbecue grill. This might be the second biggest piece of recent tattoo fails in the news, losing out (or winning?) "I wouldn't have lasted one more symbol lmao. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. It hurt like fuck n still looks tight. . Haven’t we all tried to save face when our foreign-character tattoo accidentally says something food related? The two characters combined, 七輪, literally translate to “seven wheels,” which is the term for the aforementioned small barbecue grill heated with charcoal, or shichirin.

It said . Ariana Grande found out this week that if you're going to appropriate you should at least do it correctly. The US singer’s attempt to ink an ode to her hit single 7 Rings backfired Wednesday after social media quickly chimed in to tell her the characters actually translated to shichirin: a small charcoal grill. small barbecue grill. I wouldn’t have lasted one more symbol lmao,” she tweeted.