Jessica Olsen was expecting a normal trip to California with her family to visit her grandma. "Camp Rock" centers on a teen girl who desperately wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp but can only attend if she works in the kitchen as one of its cooks. But first she must confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight. But first she must confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight. Mitchie can’t wait to go back to Camp Rock and spend the summer making new music with her friends and superstar Shane Gray. Mitchie Torres will um jeden Preis ihre Sommerferien im “Camp Rock” verbringen, weil sie davon träumt, von hier aus, wo viele angesehene Musiker ihre Karriere begannen, eine Karriere als Rockstar beginnen zu können. Rated: G With Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Meaghan Martin, Maria Canals-Barrera.
However, something goes wrong and they…. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Dawson's Creek" and more favorites. Mitchie goes to Camp Rock and meets Superstar Shane Grey. Looking for some great streaming picks? (2008). I love the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato to death but honestly, it feels like this film is missing something.

All Mitchie's loyalties are tested and she eventually has to choose between Shane and Luke at a dramatic battle of the bands between the rival camps.330,900 Aufrufe97 minKomödiePaul HoenUSAen. Overall, you can see where the movie was headed from the moment it started. ‘Magic Camp’ Review: Adam DeVine Stars in Disney+’s Most Uninspired Original Yet, Upside-Down Magic Star Siena Agudong on the Last Dcom She Watched, Her Bedtime Routine, and More. A criminal matriarch with a gang of thieves, is reunited with her estranged daughter Mikai, a firm believer of the law and everything right. When she's overheard singing (but not seen) by a teen pop star at the camp, he is completely taken and sets out to find the girl behind the beautiful voice. View production, box office, & company info. With Vivian Kontomari. When shy, straitlaced George (Tunde Adebimpe) meets vivacious, adorable Alicia (Natalia Verbeke), he’s instantly smitten — which puts his imminent arranged marriage in jeopardy. What he doesn't know is that the girl is actually a camp kitchen worker with a fear of being heard. 4:32. OPENLOAD – Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam 2010 (Watch Free Movies & TV Shows Online). Written by 47 of 65 people found this review helpful.

Okay, DO NOT get me wrong. & I had to pause my DVR when he got out of the lake because well... look at him.Watch the movie and you'll find something you'll like but don't come in expecting Oscar standards.

Sonny, a talented Midwestern girl, has won a nationwide talent search to move to Los Angeles and star in a popular television series. Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam (225) IMDb 5.2 1h 44min 2010 7+ Michie's loyalties are tested when Shane is too busy teaching classes. Rob “Fish” Fishman is the drummer in ’80s hair metal band Vesuvius. In a sensational battle of the bands, with Camp Rock’s future at stake, will Camp Star’s flashy production and over-the-top antics win out, or will Camp Rockers prove that music, teamwork, and spirit are what truly matter. Benutze den "Update Streaming Links" Button um neue Links zu finden. Camps White Pine & Towhee, Haliburton, Ontario, Canada. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Looking for some great streaming picks? Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Even though I was jealous of Demi Lovato when Joe Jonas sang to her lakeside. But the slick new camp across the lake, Camp Star, has drummed up some serious competition — featuring newcomers Luke (Matthew “Mdot” Finley) and Dana (Chloe Bridges). Watch Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Online For Free On Openload Movies, Stream Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Online, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Full Movies Free But the new camp across the lake, Camp Star, has drummed up some serious competition. This FAQ is empty. Copyright 2020 © streamcloud.club All rights reserved. But the slick new camp across the lake, Camp Star, has drummed up some serious competition — featuring newcomers Luke (Matthew “Mdot” Finley) and Dana (Chloe Bridges). Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Things are fine in the beginning.

She tries to write songs while being someone else. School's out for summer and the East High Wildcats are ready to make it the time of their lives after landing jobs in a wealthy country club owned by Sharpay and Ryan's family. All Rights Reserved. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. Why did Tess run backstage and cry after she stumbled on "2 Stars"?

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. A couple of parents get in over their heads when they decide to use Scandinavian alternative teaching methods for their teenager. Mitchie meets a handsome and talented musician (Luke) from the slick new camp across the lake, and he has all the time in the world for her. I know this is supposed to be a Disney Movie and that it has been endlessly compared to High School Musical but I have to say that... High School Musical carries an element of magic that is missing from Camp Rock.The songs are all catchy and entertaining and unlike the unpredictability of a musical, when the characters sings: It makes complete sense.
Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010). But the slick new camp across the lake, Camp Star, has drummed up some serious competition — featuring newcomers …