Are pets allowed at CASCADA Boutique Hotel? Your stay will be in one of our 66 modern, boutique-style rooms, each one individually designed around the theme of Swiss waterfalls. Perfect choose . We are glad that we could help you with the cancellation. What are some of the property amenities at CASCADA Boutique Hotel? Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. + you get the Luzern travel card with unlimited travel on the local transport system. Im beliebten BOLERO Restaurante erleben Sie grandiose Stunden und geniessen spanische Spezialitäten wie "Tapas, Paellas y Vinos". To read such a positive feedback concerning our location, which is centrally to the old town and our friendly staff is great and highly motivating. Eveline Limacher, guest relations manager & team. Here you will find the right category to meet your needs and preferences. It was our pleasure to serve and host you. The hotel has just voluntarily waived my non refundable booking as I had to cancel due to Switzerland being placed on the UK Covid quarantine list. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again. You will find a safety deposit box, a lift and a carpark at the accommodation. Hier werden Sie zusätzlich am Mittag und abends mit spanischen Spezialitäten verwöhnt oder geniessen auserwählte Weine und Gins an der Bar. Not surprisingly that the hotel is so busy while others are empty now! CASCADA 4* Boutique Hotel Luzern Sie finden uns zentral in der trendigen Luzerner Neustadt und nur wenige Gehminuten von Bahnhof, Vierwaldstättersee und Altstadt entfernt. I would like to place on record my appreciation and reassure other travellers about the decency of the management at the hotel. What food & drink options are available at CASCADA Boutique Hotel?

Booking trough theyr site we had also the Tell pass Saving 50 euro . Wieviel er wohl mit dem Velo ausliefern kann? In the meantime, we wish you a good time with the best memories of your time in Lucerne. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay.

Die modernen Zimmer verteilen sich auf 5 Kategorien. Your stay will be in one of our 74 modern, boutique-style rooms, each one individually designed around the theme of Swiss waterfalls.

Wein & Olivenöl kostenlos direkt zu dir nach Hause geliefert (Raum Luzern) ‍♂️ Nur bestellen musst du selber https://buff.ly/3i8IBCJ⠀⠀#lieferung #hauslieferung #persönlich #olivenöl #olivenöle #wein #weine #rotwein #weisswein #rosewein #esencial #bierzo #bestellung #spanien #zuhause #genuss #geniessen #corona #coronakrise #freude #nutzendiezeit #cascada_bolero #boleroluzern #cascadahotel, Alles was wirklich zählt, ist unbezahlbar und bei uns erhältlich Wir sind täglich Feuer und Flamme und brennen auf dein Kommen https://bit.ly/3kKOAOp, The new tasty vegetarian dish ⠀#empanadas #new #veggiefood #dish #karte #spainfood #newfood #foodchallenge #foodphography #foodtrend #whatwedo #churchill_1795 #yummy #delicious #luzernfood #vegetarisch #freshkitchen #foodcook #funatwork #cookingwithpassion #kochenmitliebe #foodielove #boleroluzern #cascada_bolero #cascadahotel, Wenn dir bei diesem Anblick das Wasser im Mund zusammenläuft, dann bist du definitiv ein Fischliebhaber und bei uns an der richtigen Adresse Sichere dir deinen Tisch & Fisch hier https://bit.ly/2ZWQxiX, Egal wie lang er ist oder wo er steht - wir belegen dir jeden Tisch nach deinen Wünschen Ruf uns an & wir finden das Perfekte für dich https://bit.ly/32QK3DO ✨ Dein Catering Partner für jeden Anlass & Geschmack , Hört bei dir der Spass auf, wenn du hungrig bist? And as well thank you very much for your very excellent review of our CASCADA Boutique Hotel & BOLERO Restaurante, in Lucerne. I am a frequent guest in Lucerne and prefer the hotel due to the cool crew and the awesome spanish food in the restaurant bolero. And as well thank you very much for your excellent review of our CASCADA Boutique Hotel, in Lucerne. Unsere Angebotspalette erstreckt sich dabei vom Einzelzimmer bis hin zum Familienzimmer für 4 Personen. I can certainly recommend it if you are looking for a hotel that is reaonably priced and is without many frills. Good amenities and the room was spotless. Rounding out the offering is the BOLERO Restaurante, well-known throughout the city, where a rich breakfast buffet awaits you. First of all thank you very much for your stay with us. About services available , we loved so much the bycicles, for free. We are centrally located in the trendy Lucerne Neustadt district, within walking distance of the train station, Lake Lucerne and the old town.

Is CASCADA Boutique Hotel located near the city center? Very useful and also saves you a lot of money. What a great feedback!! To read such a positive feedback is great and highly motivating. A certain Number of people at different times.