No, @JoeBiden…. The speech says that tackling the climate change crisis will be a "cornerstone" of the government's plan and commits to creating jobs through retrofitting homes … Change in the climate has various repercussions and the most dreadful one is pollution in air and water, which are the most essential requirements of life. These changes are such that they result in more floods, massive droughts, intense rain, as well as more frequent and severe heat waves; just like it is today. Various recurring health issues are observed in people, such as asthma, heart problems, cancer, etc which are clearly due to the climate change. Much of California's forests are owned by the federal government, but you can bet that state officials and their radical green backers have worked overtime to make sure that there can be no controlled burns by the feds in the state.https://t.co/3RSqVHYgPZ. In the speech, the government renewed its promises to reach net-zero emissions by 2050, plant two billion trees, and ban single-use plastics. California, which has a goal of attaining 100% renewable energy by 2045, has experienced rolling electricity blackouts, in part because, during peak periods of demand, renewables such as solar and wind power fail to compensate for the overage. The climate lawsuit filed by Delaware against Big Oil that @JoeBiden just cited mentions me by name. Steve Milloy said in a statement moments after Biden’s environmental speech that it was “filled with one falsehood after another, falsehoods that guarantee wildfires will burn much more of the American West.”, In particular, Biden claimed the wildfires were caused by climate change, air quality was killing people, and air pollution and COVID was killing even more people. In pointed phrasing, Biden later adding that Americans "aren't safe" from natural disasters wrought by climate change in "Donald Trump's America." Isn’t it extremely hot today? Imagine a life without water and an extremely poisonous air to breathe? And this awareness should not be confined to scientists only, it is necessary to bring this knowledge to the common man too. However, when I look back it feels as if it's just the beginning of this journey and still there's a lot more to explore through the magical world of books and reach out to a wider audience through my flair for writing. Biden’s empty promises of green jobs, electric vehicles and carbon-free energy production are pure pablum that have no basis in reality.”. Where there is a will there is a way essay, Long and Short Speech on Republic Day 2019. "Dangers of climate change are already here," Biden said. The only 'scientific reality' is that California is prone to decades-long megadroughts, lasting as long as 200+ years.

Even though the authorities are trying hard to reduce the air pollution, but the result are not very encouraging. Global warming is due to the increased greenhouse gases emissions that have built-up in the Earth’s environment. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', 12: Last day for county clerks to receive military and overseas ballots and last day to cure a signature for voters who need to do so. burning of fuels like oil, coal, natural gas, etc. I will like to conclude that we should consume less of natural resources like electricity, etc and monitor ourselves on solar energy consumption. Read more In the year 2030 I … Biden's speech also came amid a flurry of tropical storm activity in the Atlantic Ocean. I would request you all to please monitor your actions and also guide others to ensure better control of the climatic change. Respected Principal sir, Respected Teachers and Dear Fellow Students. Gases like carbon dioxide occur naturally but these gases are getting produced in abnormal quantities through human activities; for e.g. //-->. Essay on Effects and Impacts of Climate Change, Essay on How to Prevent and Stop Climate Change, Essay on Climate Change and Impact on Agriculture.

We are here to discuss one of the most important natural factors essential for all living things specifically; i.e. 'air pollution' kills no one and does not make COVID more deadly. 26: Deadline to register to vote or update your voter registration and still receive a mail-in ballot.Oct. our health, prosperity and safety are under constant threat. _taboola.push({ California will burn to a crisp under Democrat rule.

@JoeBiden does not understand what he has been told to read. Among the states hardest hit by the blazes are northern California, Oregon and Washington, which have seen a combined 35 deaths due to wildfire in recent weeks.

People should be mindful to segregate between the Blue and the Green Dustbins and use them as specified. There are a few climatic changes that are unavoidable and nothing can be done about them. 3: Election Day — ballots must be dropped off by 7 p.m. and voters in line at polling centers before 7 p.m. will be able to cast ballots.Nov. .