Turn a Celebrity Irish for St. Patrick's Day.

Mixedmartialarts LLC. Trejo is a contributor to the book Prison Ramen: Recipes and Stories From Behind Bars (2015).
Danny talks about American Me (I've never seen it) and that the movie did things that never happened and because of that, Danny has to help save people from getting knocked off for pissing of the Mexican Maffia. They claim that the rape scene never happened and as a result, some of the technical advisors on the movie (who also happened to be snitches) were tracked down and killed. [19] He also played Machete in a trailer made for Rodriguez's film collaboration with Quentin Tarantino, Grindhouse. |

According to him 10 people were killed over that movie and a hit was put on Edward James Olmos for not going through the proper channels concerning certain aspects of the movie. Guys like that don't need to be in a gang.

[2011, on why he works so much] I love doing it. The rainbow cauliflower tacos made the Los Angeles Times' list of 10 favorite recipes of 2017.

Danny Trejo said Olmos lied about getting permission to make the movie, he had a conversation in the phone with the real-life JD (Joe "Pegleg" Morgan) & Trejo asked him that if he (Olmos) ever got permission to make the movie & Morgan replied saying: "No i … between 1959 and 1969. It has been widely misreported that Trejo was actually serving time in the prison during filming, when in fact he had been released more than a decade earlier.

Murder in the Woods Preview Has Danny Trejo Digging Up a Dark Secret [Exclusive]. Regarding his continued growth as a professional actor, Trejo has remarked, "I'm so blessed. ", "Sasha Grey and Danny Trejo Star in Arthouse Thriller 'China Test Girls, "Magic: The Gathering Arena - Open Beta Announce Trailer (Official)", "Big-Screen Badass Danny Trejo Wants to Sell You a Doughnut", "Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gory Video at L.A. Prison", "Slayer – "Pride In Prejudice" Video (NSFW) (Feat. Trejo explained that he saved director Edward James Olmos' life after he claims that a price was put on his head over the movie, adding that …

When Einstein responds, "Okay, Danny", DogNut reflects: "He may not know much about scientists, but Epstein clearly didn't know much about hard-faced, ex-con Mexican action-movie stars."[31].

[18] Many of Trejo's characters in Robert Rodriguez movies have been named after knives or sharp instruments: Machete in Spy Kids, Razor Charlie in the From Dusk till Dawn series, Navajas (Spanish for folding knife) in Desperado, and Cuchillo (Spanish for knife) in Predators. Trejo's life is documented in the 2005 independent biographical film Champion, which features Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Steve Buscemi, and Robert Rodriguez. San Diego's Classic Rock Music Radio Station Online. When I was young, I was an armed robber.
[5][14] Bunker, remembering Trejo's boxing skills, offered him $320 per day to train Eric Roberts, one of the movie's stars, for a boxing scene. He voiced the character Enrique on King of the Hill,[16] and Octavio's character on that show is based on his appearance. [citation needed] His role on King of the Hill was referred to in the HBO series Unscripted, where he had a cameo appearance. I know that people got whacked because of the juvi rape scene. Danny Trejo has had a prolific career in the entertainment industry, yet his road to success has been hard earned and anything but typical. Now I would not know personally but Vlad is a known snitch.