Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. This story is about Greta Thunberg and her journey from how she started out as a girl in school who was learning about our planet and climate change and decided to do something about it.

While I thought the book was well done and the issue an important one, it would not be a pick for story time. And while that happens, more animals will die, more fires will rage, more floods will overcome homes.

I agree with another reviewer who said that children need to fall in love with nature in order to want to protect it, they don’t need to be scared of the future.

Of course, it is Jeanette Winter. "You are never too small to make a difference.

. Greta soon realized that the world was in serious danger of fires, floods, droughts and catastrophic environmental change.

If you belong to that small group of people who feel threatened by us, then we have some very bad news for you, because this is only the beginning. The politics that’s needed to prevent the climate catastrophe it doesn’t exist today. Greta was a quiet girl living in Stockholm until she learned about climate change. Thunberg and her family might be screaming 'FIRE' on a crowded planet. In August 2018, she decided not to go to school one day, starting a strike outside the Swedish Parliament. Learn the story of TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR Greta Thunberg, the sixteen-year-old climate activist who has sparked a worldwide student movent and is demanding action from world leaders who refuse to address climate change—from acclaimed picture book creator Jeanette Winter. one word paragraphs) but makes interesting links between the climate crisis and the pandemic of social dysfunctions in the Thunberg family (anxiety, Asperger, OCD, ADHD, mutism, anorexia, misophonia, etc. Curious if this book is endorsed by Greta or if she was involved in its creation in any way?

Me speaking to the U.N. is not going to change the situation but if that can help to create awareness ... then I think that together we can try to ... make a change. When will my order arrive? Fear as a motivator is not appropriate for children the way it is for politicians who. Everyone with an interest in the future of this planet should read this book." Soon children around the world were joining the protests.  ₹1,615.19, Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.

We need to change the system, as if we were in crisis, as if there were a war going on.”. Parents eventually gave up their lives to follow their children into their madness; found it wasn't in fact madness but only logical reaction to the climate crisis. A straight-to-the-point narrative of how Greta discovered her passion and purpose in climate change and urging others to become actively involve in helping to change the course of where our environment is headed.

at the end of the book does not provide hope for children that may now be afraid. Having read several books on Greta Thunberg this was sadly my least favorite. Through her actions people of all ages have become more aware of the dangers of our use of fossil fuels. No one has been able to convince him of climate change, the urgency, why should I be able to do that?

--Booklist, starred review "An impassioned call to action and a vulnerable family portrait of neurodiversity."  ₹1,158.97, ₹1,269.72

You say you love your children above all else and yet you are stealing their future in front of their very eyes.

Factual information was used.

I'll miss my friends terribly.

Once she heard a little bit about it at school, she started reading and watching films to learn even more.  ₹1,247.26, ₹491.94 This is also a remarkable story of togetherness: a modern family shifting and pivoting to keep each person afloat."

I really liked the use of quotes from Greta for the various signs pictured in the book.

Not the greatest although the topic is important even to the smallest humans, of course. Enjoyable and interesting story of this young activist.