Sublime, ils tombent raides morts, t'es une tueuse Featured Artist: Quavo. Your email address will not be published. Shower you with all my attention Love you now, a little more tomorrow Toute mon attention t'est destinée (C'est vrai) On doit tous les deux l'admettre (Tous les deux)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. “Picture perfect, you don’t need no filter,” he sings.

Tu reste dans la cuisine, tu fais ton propre beurre (Tu le fais)

Make sure that you don't need no mentions (Yeah, yeah) Baldwin and Bieber married in September 2018 in a courthouse wedding in New York City. C'est fifty-fifty (Fifty) Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. T'as pas besoin d'en rajouter (Sérieux) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. M'assurer que tu n'as besoin de rien (De rien) The Canadian singer even references Baldwin’s parents.

Heart full of equity, you're an asset (Uh huh) Along with the song, Bieber has debuted an inspirational video, which was shot at Alexandria House, an L.A.-based non-profit organization that provides safe housing for women and children who are transitioning from emergency shelter to permanent housing. Ouais, ce sont mes seules intentions With only a week until his album release, Justin Bieber links up with Quavo on his new single “Intentions.”, Justin Bieber Ft. Summer Walker – Yummy (Summer Walker Remix), The uplifting track finds the pop superstar spreading good vibes.

Artist: Justin Bieber.

It's fifty-fifty percentage (Fifty) Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer (Oh) Je reviens rapidement sur ma rencontre avec ce wannabe prince de la Pop. Quavo), P Montana – Gifty ft. King Promise x Eugy, Lekaa – Kiss & Tell Ft. Peruzzi x Kwesi Arthur, Nasty C & DJ Whoo Kid – Screeched ft.

Sérieux, sans déc' [Quavo] Well, the track is about how Hailey Baldwin “don’t need no filter” and can get her “own bread.” (NGL, it’s pretty cute.).

Le cœur plein d'équité, tu as de la valeur Yeah, these are my only intentions Et peu de gens me fascinent. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Bravo à ta maman et à ton papa pour t'avoir fait You’ve been successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Ouais, ce sont mes seules intentions (Seules intentions) Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer Shower you with all my attention Yeah, these are my only intentions Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread Tell them to mind your business Intentions – Justin Bieber Ft. Quavo. You the best thing and I don't need a witness (Best thing) Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer

Je t'aime aujourd'hui, demain je t'aimerai un peu plus [Justin Bieber] Picture perfect, you don't need no filter (No filter) Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer (Oh-oh) Shower you with all my attention (I will) Yeah, these are my only intentions (Yeah) Stay in the kitchen cookin' up, got your own bread (You do) Heart full of equity, you're an asset (Uh-huh)

Required fields are marked *.

We gotta both admit it (Both) (That's all I plan to do, ooh).

The song, which features rapper Quavo, is from his not-yet-released fifth album, which marks Bieber’s return to music after his 2015 record Purpose. Ouais, ce sont mes seules intentions Je vais me trouver une bague et prier pour qu'elle t'aille (Parfaitement x2) Toute mon attention t'est destinée Picture perfect, you don’t need no filter, Gorgeous, make ’em drop dead, you a killer, Stay in the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread, Make sure that you don’t need no mentions, A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jan 31, 2020 at 10:58pm PST, Shout-out to your mom and dad for makin’ you, Standin’ ovation, they did a great job raisin’ you, Can’t nobody throw shade on your name in these streets, Triple threat, you’re a boss, you a bae, you a beast, You got a mean touch, I can’t refuse (No, I can’t refuse it), A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jan 28, 2020 at 12:47am PST, Stay in the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread, A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jan 17, 2020 at 9:59pm PST, Already passed, you don’t need no approval, Good everywhere, don’t worry ’bout no refusal, Second to none, you got the upper hand now, Don’t need a sponsor, nope, you’re the brand now, That’s how I feel, act like you know that you are, A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jan 11, 2020 at 2:31pm PST, Stay in the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread (Whip it), Heart full of equity, you’re an asset (Asset), Make sure that you don’t need no mentions (Yeah, yeah), Yeah, these are my only intentions (Quavo), A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jan 2, 2020 at 11:58am PST, Got ’em same goals, they don’t wanna be independent (‘Pendent), Tell them to mind your bidness (Woo), we in our feelings, It’s a blessing (Blessing) ’cause we both get it (Both), You the best thing (Woo) and I don’t need a witness (Best thing), I’ma find me a ring and pray it’s perfect fitted (Perfect, perfect), A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Dec 31, 2019 at 9:54pm PST, Picture perfect, you don’t need no filter (No filter), Gorgeous, make ’em drop dead, you a killer (Oh-oh), Shower you with all my attention (I will), Yeah, these are my only intentions (Yeah), Stay in the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread (You do), Heart full of equity, you’re an asset (Uh-huh), Make sure that you don’t need no mentions (No mentions), Yeah, these are my only intentions (Only intentions), A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Dec 31, 2019 at 10:57pm PST, copyright 2020 © all rights reserved by stylecaster, the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread, Stay in the kitchen cookin’ up, got your own bread (, Make sure that you don’t need no mentions (, meaning behind Justin Bieber’s “Intentions” lyrics, after dating on and off for several years, A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber).