SEARCH. Sub counts are only really know if the streamer shares them. Seeing how many resubs / new subs / prime subs he gets he's honestly nearing around 20k if I had to guesstimate. Bar one…. Ninja puts up huge numbers in every category- take for instance his 83,314 average stream viewers! The most famous is called Critical Role, where voice actors play DnD. Since then, he’s moved on to games like PUBG, Fortnite, and currently Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, although he’s still one of the top CS:GO streamers.

Dr. Disrespect has become almost synonymous with Twitch thanks to the popularity of his channel. I am sure summit1g, syndicate or anyone that is in the top 10 overall in twitch has at least 5K+. Bar one…. Anyone surprised? /r/Twitch is an unofficial place for discussions surrounding the streaming website Twitch.tv.

He’s gone from 24,399 to over 47 thousand. with shroud. Previously number 2, Twitch.tv/GeekandSundry has dropped a little. Who has the most subs on Twitch in 2018? unfortunately we don't know these numbers without the streamer telling us. We previously looked at the. Twitch is the world`s leading video platform and community for gamers. Who is on the TSM Valorant roster – A look at who made the cut, ‘I’m crying’, ‘Farewell champ’ – Gamers react as Fabian leaves G2 gaming, FaZe Barker fired by gaming clan – FaZe part ways with experienced editor, How to watch Call of Duty Warzone Weekend, Call of Duty League News: Seattle Surge player Sam ‘Octane’ Larew appears to quit. Twitch Streamer Has Plans, Shroud Streams CS:GO Minor Qualifiers with n0thing, Skadoodle, seangares. Ninja puts up huge numbers in every category- take for instance his 83,314 average stream viewers! cause he is the perfect example of above-average player with AMAZING entertainer skills. When does Syndicate stream exactly? Compare. The former Counter-Strike pro left Cloud9 to become a full-time streamer. While it's kinda tacky to talk about money Lirik had around 12-13k subs before prime took off, and a decent bit of months ago. Most-followed channels. TwitchTracker.

shroud & Old Guys Club Make CS:GO Minor Quals – Dr Disrespect to Coach! (https://www.twitch.tv/geekandsundry) are a chanel that are streaming differnet roleplaying games. Press J to jump to the feed. Ninja. Channels; Games; Clips; Stats . Overview; Viewers; Channels; Games; Languages; Subscribers; Twitch Subs Count & Stats. Here are the top 5 Twitch Streamers with the Most Subscribers as of October 2018. He’s gone from 24,399 to over 47 thousand. Top streamers by number of subscribers as of September 2020. Since then, he’s moved on to games like PUBG, Fortnite, and currently Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, although he’s still one of the, is the only top 5 Twitch streamer whose subscribers have grown since March!

, Ninja has 64,371 subscribers and 11.5 million followers, putting him miles ahead of anyone else on Twitch right now. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

has dropped a little.

But with 539,513 followers and 21,942 subscribers, the channel still has a massive following. I'm on Twitch way too often and I never see him live. A new entry to the list! But with 539,513 followers and 21,942 subscribers, the channel still has a massive following. Just wondering, I know of one guy with 4200+ so I just wondered if he was #1. Andrew Norton is a freelance journalist and copywriter particularly skilled in SEO marketing content. but if i had to guess, DrDisRespect is coming close to Lirik's amount of subs and he will surely surpass him. summit said he had over 17k the other day. Ninja to play in first major Valorant tournament – Huge news for Riot Games! s0m Replaces brax in Swole Patrol for CS:GO Minor Qualifier, How to Watch CS:GO Minor Qualifier on Twitch – IEM Katowice 2019 Qualifiers. View the daily Twitch analytics, track progress charts, view future predictions, Twitch top charts, Twitch influencers, & more! Right now, Twitch.tv/TimTheTatman has 2.86 million followers and 41,276 Twitch subscribers, making him one of the elite streamers.

Add that to his 4.47 million followers and you have the most popular streamer in the world.

TimTheTatman has been streaming for years. He currently has 2.7 million followers in addition to his 30,000 plus Twitch subs.

Premium Membership. Time zone. It features shows such as ESCAPE, Game Engine, Critical Role, and Titansgrave, the latter being hosted by Wil Wheaton. Twitch.tv/shroud is the only top 5 Twitch streamer whose subscribers have grown since March!

If you want to provide feedback, ask a question or show some quality content, this is the place for you! The former Counter-Strike pro left Cloud9 to become a full-time streamer. But The Doc plays a little of everything, including H1Z1, Fortnite, Ring of Elysium and Call of Duty. How to watch League of Legends UKLC – catch all the action, live! Last updated Wed, Sep 23 at 6:29. Most Watched Fastest Growing Highest Peak Viewership Most Popular Most Followed. Have something to tell us about this article? Tdlr: Let us pin our fave channels to the top of the left sidebar instead of automatically sorting it by the number of most viewers.

Add that to his 4.47 million followers and you have the most popular streamer in the world. We previously looked at the Twitch streamers with the most subscribers in March. But since then, the list has changed. If it wasn't for all the sites that list top channels by follows I wouldn't have even heard of him. Previously number 2, Twitch.tv/GeekandSundry has dropped a little. Why Fortnite Will Be The Biggest Esport Game of 2019. has amassed a massive loyal following as the world’s top Fortnite streamer. How Did Fortnite Become One Of The Biggest Games In The World? Dr. Disrespect has become almost synonymous with Twitch thanks to the popularity of his channel Twitch.tv/DrDisrespectLive.

Twitch.tv/Ninja has amassed a massive loyal following as the world’s top Fortnite streamer. . There really isn't a way to check either. The Most Followed Twitch Streamers, September 2020. Consulting. He’s mainly known for playing PUBG and even competed in the. He currently has 2.7 million followers in addition to his 30,000 plus Twitch subs. It features shows such as ESCAPE, Game Engine, Critical Role, and Titansgrave, the latter being hosted by Wil Wheaton.