The Staves & yMusic - The Way Is Read [Official Video], The Staves: These Days | Peluso Microphone Lab Presents: Yellow Couch Sessions, The Staves "Icarus" Live - Sideshow Alley, Keaton Henson - 10am Gare du Nord - CARDINAL SESSIONS, The Staves "Icarus" (Dead & Born & Grown & Live), Keaton Henson - Epilogue (Official Video), Fionn Regan and The Staves :: North Star Lover, The Staves - 'Icarus' (Filmed by Myles O'Reilly), The Staves - The Motherlode (Official Video), Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are (Official Video), Birdy - People Help The People [Official Music Video], The Staves - Facing West | Mahogany Session, The Staves - In The Morning (Keaton Henson cover feat. [D G] Chords for The Staves - Icarus (Ft. Keaton Henson) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Keaton Henson), Keaton Henson - Strawbear - Hallway Session [HD], Keaton Henson - To Your Health (Channel 4 version), The Staves: Make It Holy | Peluso Microphone Lab Presents: Yellow Couch Sessions, The Staves & Justin Vernon - Jolene by Ray LaMontagne - Michelberger Music, Birdy - Skinny Love [One Take Music Video], The Staves - Teeth White [Official Video], The Staves - Blood I Bled | Mahogany Session, The Staves - 'Gone Tomorrow' (The Bandwidth Sessions), Bon Iver and The Staves - re:Stacks - Wembley Arena - 08/11/12, The Staves & alt-J / Making Music - Saal 6 - PEOPLE, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords for The Staves - Icarus (Ft. Keaton Henson). Keaton Henson), The Staves - I Try | Sofar Dallas - Fort Worth, The Staves - The Motherlode | Sofar Austin, The Staves: Make It Holy | Peluso Microphone Lab Presents: Yellow Couch Sessions, The Staves - "No Me, No You, No More" and "Let Me Down" (Live at Rockwood Music Hall), The Staves - Winter Trees (Official Video), The Staves - Let Me Down | Live & Unplugged, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [Intro] C G/B Am7 G F x2 [Verse] C G/B Am7 G F Well I've been out walkin' C G/B Am7 G F And I don't do that much talking, these days C G These days F These days I seem to think a lot C G E/G Chords for The Staves - Blood I Bled (Live for The Sunday Sessions). Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. These days, there ain't a ladder G on these streets, no no no C D G These days, are fast, nothing last C in this graceless age C D G ~ There ain't nobody left but us these days [Verse] C D Jimmy's shoes busted both his legs, Em Em Chords for The Staves - In The Morning (Keaton Henson cover feat.

[G D F# A C#m F#m D#m D# B E] Chords for The Staves - Blood I Bled (Live for The Sunday Sessions) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [D G A Em Bm Dm] Chords for The Staves - In The Morning (Keaton Henson cover feat. The Staves: These Days | Peluso Microphone Lab Presents: Yellow Couch Sessions, The Staves "Icarus" Live - Sideshow Alley, The Staves - I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen), The Staves - Eagle Song | A Take Away Show, Keaton Henson - 10am Gare du Nord - CARDINAL SESSIONS, Keaton Henson "Hallelujah" - Live @ Café de la Danse, Paris - 23/10/2016 [HD], Fionn Regan and The Staves :: North Star Lover, The Staves - 'Icarus' (Filmed by Myles O'Reilly), The Staves - Facing West | Mahogany Session, The Staves - Pay Us No Mind // The Crypt Sessions, Keaton Henson - In the Morning - CARDINAL SESSIONS, The Staves - I Try | Sofar Dallas - Fort Worth, The Staves - The Motherlode | Sofar Austin, Keaton Henson - "Delicate" (Damien Rice Cover), The Staves & Justin Vernon - Jolene by Ray LaMontagne - Michelberger Music, The Staves - Winter Trees (Official Video), The Staves - Facing West (Official Video), Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are - Live Manchester Museum 2013 [HD], Bon Iver and The Staves - re:Stacks - Wembley Arena - 08/11/12, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. [E Abm Gbm B A] Chords for The Staves - Facing West (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Staves playing a cover of 'I'm On Fire' by Bruce Springsteen for The Influences.

All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [D A G E F#m Em Bm C#] Chords for The Staves - Damn It All with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Keaton Henson). Icarus Tab by The Staves. Keaton Henson) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Staves "America" Live at KDHX 06/25/16, The Staves: These Days | Peluso Microphone Lab Presents: Yellow Couch Sessions, The Staves "Icarus" Live - Sideshow Alley, The Staves - I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen), The Staves - The Motherlode // The Crypt Sessions, The Staves - Eagle Song | A Take Away Show, The Staves - Mexico | A Nokia Lumia Live Session, The Staves - 'Icarus' (Filmed by Myles O'Reilly), The Staves - Blood I Bled | Live From The Distillery, The Staves - Facing West | Mahogany Session, The Staves & Justin Vernon - Damn it All - Saal 4 - Michelberger Funkhaus, The Staves - Pay Us No Mind // The Crypt Sessions, The Staves - Icarus // The Crypt Sessions, The Staves - Open (Live for The Sunday Sessions), The Staves - In The Morning (Keaton Henson cover feat.