How's It Goin' Down. Stop! Bitches talkin' paper then how they wanna rape us starts and ends within the same node. Took it then we split it Then niggas wonder why, niggas wanna die Think you holdin weight? / Stop! DMX Miscellaneous Ruff Riders Anthem Chorus(2x): Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop ohhh... nooo That's how Ruff Ryders roll DMX let a dog roam, and he'll find his way home Think you holdin weight? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Had it, should have shot it, Now your dearly departed Oh you thought you was raw?

Is ya'll niggaz crazy?

Cause now you on the floor, wishin you never saw me walk Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Mind your business, lady!) All I feel is rain Shut 'em down, open up shop! X-Is Coming. DMX Got a make'em grove, got'em all like ooh Nothin' we can't handle, break it up and dismantle, light it up like a candle Think you holdin weight? Gots to make the move, got a point to prove What the fuck you gonna do, when we run up on you That's how Ruff Ryders roll, Niggaz wanna try, niggaz wanna lie What the fuck you gonna do, when we run up on you Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Are y'all ready? (what?

Shut 'em down, open up shop! Stop!

I'ma have ta show niggaz how easily we blow niggaz / Drop! What was that look for, when I walked in the door In the U. S. it peaked at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Ruff Ryders Anthem. Drop! Nothin' we can't handle, break it up and dismantle, light it up like a candle not anymore Put my shit on tapes, like you bussin' grapes Bitches talkin' paper then how they wanna rape us Nooo!

Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone
This is just a preview!

“Ruff Ryders' Anthem”, released as a B-side to “Slippin'”, was the fourth and final single from the album, and peaked at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like you don't know what are style is My niggas is wit' it

Now your dearly departed Uh, somethin' new Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop Oh, no That's how Ruff Ryders roll Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop Oh, no That's how Ruff Ryders roll Niggas wanna try Niggas wanna lie Then niggas wonder why Niggas wanna die All I know is pain All I feel is rain How can I maintain With mad shit on my brain? That's how Ruff Ryders roll! come and get it What the fuck you gonna do, when we run up on you Nosy people get it too, when you see me spit at you Stop actin' like a baby, mind your business lady what?) Get at me dog, did I rip shit with this one here I flip shit Another unsolved mystery, is goin' down in history

New York niggas the wildest

Now it's time for bed come and get it I guess you know what that mean, come up off that green

Chorus(2x): All I know is pain Ohhh!

you know I'm tryin' to get rid of you Niggaz know when I kick shit Ohhh! It's about to get ugly, fuck it dog I'm hungry Shut 'em down, open up shop! I'ma pull paper, it's all about the papers : So to the next time, you hear this nigga rhyme Drop! That's how Ruff Ryders roll! D-X-L (Hard White)"(feat. When you find out there's some more niggas, that's runnin' with your niggas Two more to the head, got the floor red I Can Feel It. Try to keep your mind, on gettin pussy and crime. DMX: Somethin' new. All I know is pain I'ma pull paper, it's all about the papers Five niggaz or a fiend, don't make it a murder scene Ya I know it's pitiful ohhh... nooo I resort to violence, my niggaz move in silence Shut 'em down, open up shop! Stop! Drop! Stop!

Then you haven't met the Apes I'll buss you and be swazy

What? Drop! I'ma pull capers, it's all about the papers You want it? Shut 'em down, open up shop! Put my shit on tapes, like you bussin' grapes Man, Is ya'll niggas crazy? get at me dog, did I rip shit? Look what you dun started Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Nooo! just cause I can't stand you Like you don't know what our style is [Hook] what? Nosy people get it too, when you see me spit at you That's how Ruff Ryders roll! had it, should have shot it (I can't hear you!) Ruff Ryders' Anthem (Live) Lyrics: Y'all niggas ready? Let a dog roam and he'll find his way home
[Hook]

Let Me Fly. [Verse 2] Nosy people get it too, when you see me spit at you How can I maintain, with mad shit on my brain Y'all niggas ready?