I ve been smoking this strain regularly for about three years now. We won't share this without your permission. It's great for medicinal uses or social settings. The tiny bud leaf has a blue green hue. Cherry Grapefruit is a super fruity sativa-dominant hybrid that brings out the best qualities of parent strains White Widow, Chemdawg, OG Kush, and Sour Diesel. It is a cross between Potent Northern Lights and White Widow, which makes it a livewire for Indica dominancy. 1997 in Dresden geboren, habe ich mich 2017 der Hanf-Pflanze verschrieben. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Cheese is a vibrant emerald-coloured bud of relaxing medical marijuana, which is brightened by florescent orange hair that covers the bud. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community.

I use cannabis every day to manage that pain. NLX is a gratifying product of Amsterdam.

the Terms of Use Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Quite strong overall. Darn! ❤️ This bud was bred specifically to capture a high CBD level that can hit up to 18% with a relatively … Cerebral but not ditsy. Smooth smoke. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For me it's super sedating, nice stoney high. It pollinated my White Widow and also my Afghani plants, thus producing NLX and Afghani Lights seeds. The Haze variety of cannabis sativa is very potent and high in THC content. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Origin, Look, Smell and effects of NLX - Bushdocs Fieldnotes: Unfortunately for my throat, the high was well worth a few more hits! We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Remedy, a cross between Cannatonic and Afghan Skunk, is a high-CBD strain that induces little to no psychoactive effects. Please, try again. I doubt JESUS ever got drunk or high but HE made everything for us to have a good life....thank GOD, think about that, nice guy wasn’t HE!!! You're not old enough to use Leafly. A sativa from Sensi Seeds, Northern Lights #5 x Haze is a vigorous strain bred to improve upon Haze’s flowering time and bud structure. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Please, try again. Darn! Upon inhaling the sweet, floral notes of Remedy, the consumer is lifted into a state of mellow relaxation that differs greatly from the jarring experience induced by high THC strains. Yellow-tinted buds hide under a sheath of crystal trichomes and carry a lemon-pine scent. the Terms of Use

I have plenty of energy to go about my day. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. Search Leafly. By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree
By accessing this site, you accept Please, try again. Growers hoping to cultivate this highly medicinal strain should allow a 6 to 8 week flowering time in indoor gardens. Keep up with new strains, products, trends, and deals with Leafly’s curated cannabis newsletter. The best marijuana strains for intimacy come in all types of strains: sativa, indica, and hybrid. and Privacy Policy. Customer-reported information is not a substitute for medical advice. Nee, die eer is voorbehouden aan Californische kwekers. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you.

Often, because of it being indica dominant, you may feel slightly lethargic and tired and in some cases even succumb to a heavy couch lock. Looks: Thick, dense and very resinous Smell: So sour it will curdle milk. So in all this has been a great high. Lasts a couple hours. Stores near you ... Keep up with strains, products, retailers, and news with Leafly's curated cannabis newsletter. Strain Name: Reserva Privada OG Kush #18 Grade: A- or B+ Type: Indica/Sativa mix. What we are left with, ladies and gentlemen, is the byproduct of many years of believing in the power of marijuana. Great for evening, watching tv and relaxing, and then when you are ready to doze off, you sleep blissfully the whole ni... © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To reward a company that has done right by you.

Neben Studien der Wirtschaftsinformatik und Gartenbau-Wissenschaften bin ich kurz nach Gründung von Cannabis-Rausch.de als Autor und Online-Mensch mit eingestiegen und habe im Thema eine Leidenschaft gefunden, die meine folgenden Lebens-Entscheidungen maßgeblich beeinflusst hat. This is strain is just fantastic; true medicine. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. Remedy, a cross between Cannatonic and Afghan Skunk, is a high-CBD strain that induces little to no psychoactive effects.

Helps me with my BPD. Cannabis affects individuals differently, so you may experience different effects. Even just one little hit of your typical strain sends my mind racing as I over analyze my life and stress myself out. Taste: Very Sour.Sour over powers everything else. Sorry, Leafly isn't available in your location yet. Slightly earthy taste. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Leafly is the leading destination to learn about, find, and order cannabis. Keep up with strains, products, retailers, and news with Leafly's curated cannabis newsletter. Please, try again. and Privacy Policy. A perfect Hybrid for me, Very dense buds and a great relaxing couch lock effect. There's one Pheno which smells more fruity and kinda creamish. By accessing this site, you accept There are times when I need to be clear headed and this medicine is perfect for that!

You're not old enough to use Leafly. You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous. Advertise on Leafly. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and