Rebecca says she was trying to protect Randall. Une vision d'un Randall qu'on aurait vraiment détesté ! “We’re all going to be fine. The Rebecca I know is incapable of something this cruel.” To make matters worse, Randall overhears their argument, and that’s how he learns about Rebecca and William’s meeting. I can’t lose her. Je l'applaudis pour cela. (Side note: I secretly love watching Milo Ventimiglia play Jerk Jack. “Have you?” Dr. Leigh wonders, adding that in both of Randall’s scenarios, the thing that followed Jack’s survival was Randall finding out about William years earlier than he did in real life. Now it’s your turn. I think I’m your son,” Randall announces, and they’re invited in. Sound off in the comments! And…, Family Guy Reveals New Actor Voicing Cleveland Brown in Season 19. She thinks he chose her as a therapist because she reminds him of Rebecca. We're here, we're together.

Jack is there when Rebecca can't find her phone.

If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our weekly newsletter. “It’s been a long time,” Jack says. Randall says that Jack is an addict too. And what these alternate takes say about how the city councilman really fells about his family speak volumes about what’s simmering underneath all those dad jokes. The therapist says he needs to realize he can't control everything and that even if Jack had lived things could have gone a million different ways. Encore pire, il serait en conflit permanent avec Rebecca et il n'aurait jamais pris contact avec William, jetant même toutes ses affaires et souvenirs adressés à lui après sa mort. Ahead of their visit, Randall tells Kevin and Kate that he wants to send Rebecca to St. Louis for a nine-month Alzheimer's trial. Once he makes up his mind...‍♂️ #ShouldbeInteresting #ThisIsUs. The Juicy 'This Is Us' Season 4 Finale Details, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. During last night's episode of This Is Us, the writers accomplished a first-of-the-season feat: Fans spent most of hour annoyed and even, angry at Randall for how he was treating Kevin and Rebecca (played by Mandy Moore). For can't-miss news, expert beauty advice, genius home solutions, delicious recipes, and lots more, sign up for the Good Housekeeping newsletter. He’s understandably upset, too, but Jack blocks Rebecca’s efforts to explain, sneering that he’ll take care of the boy. Mais comme la vie est courte et que Rebecca n'aura pas sa lucidité encore longtemps avec sa maladie, Randall veut tenter de la sauver et de profiter d'elle le plus longtemps possible. Writers are crazy. Randall goes to say goodbye to Kevin so they can get out of here. Who’s with me?) We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Rebecca then tells Randall about meeting William. This is Us saison 4 : Episode 16, pourquoi n'a-t-il pas été diffusé ?

He tells Jack things will never be normal. “You just kept it secret from me? This Is Us Season 4 New Cast & Character Guide This Is Us season 4 kicked off with the introduction of new characters joining the cast. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, All the 'This Is Us' Season 5 Spoilers You Need, Sterling K Brown Opens Up About His Marriage, Kevin and Madison Won't Make It, Say 'TIU' Fans, What to Know About Blake Stadink on 'This Is Us', 'This Is Us' Is Ending Sooner Than You Think, 'This Is Us' Fans Are Furious About Older Nicky, See Who's New in the 'This Is Us' Season 4 Cast, 'This Is Us' Fans' Heartbreaking Rebecca Theory, You Missed a Key Detail in Kevin's Home in 'TIU', 'This Is Us' Creator Has a Secret About Madison. The therapist posits that Randall chose her because she’s the same gender and race as his mother, and “I’m probably around the age she was when your father died.” What Randall really wants, she adds, is someone similar to his mom to help process her actions and her illness. She makes him talk about what scares him about what could have happened if his father had survived that night. On the way back, Jack encourages Randall to temper his expectations. ), Tess’ birth — unfold with all three of his parents involved. At home, nobody is talking to each other. Randall is upset. Donc, c'est amusant de s'asseoir sur une chaise et de vraiment regarder et sentir la façon dont leur processus de maquillage se déroule et le processus de leur travail.

This Is Us Saison 4 streaming épisode 17 Selon Wikipédia, en moyenne 18 millions d'êtres humains partagent le même jour d'anniversaire à travers le monde. Randall calls. “That’s impossible,” he says when Randall announces that he’s William’s son. It was, therefore, only a matter of time before someone asked, "What if Jack didn't die?" © 2020 TV Fanatic 'This Is Us' Season 4, Episode 17 recap: Find out what happens in 'After the Fire.' That night, Randall calls up and seemingly uses Rebecca's guilt to leverage her into finally agreeing to the clinical trial. Et la thérapeute a expliqué les vraies raisons de son mal-être. (I still love me some @SterlingKBrown tho) #thisisus @NBCThisisUs, It's painful to see Randall dealing with all of this, but he can't control and decide everything for everyone. That's all that... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us.

Hey guys, listen to me.

Randall says his birth mother was a fling, and that he's forgiven Rebecca for having lied to him. Rebecca a d'ailleurs fini par accepter la demande de Randall et de tenter l'essai... Cet épisode de This is Us saison 4 était différent des autres mais très intéressant, notamment grâce aux flashbacks de Jack s'il était encore vivant. It isn't until Jack calls and says that Rebecca is losing her memory that Randall finally forgives her and comes home. Beth has never met these people before. The dog magically survives without Jack going back into the house, and most importantly, the emotional shock of the house burning down leads Rebecca to tell Randall about William, two decades before it happened in the real world.

After Randall runs into Beth, she comes to dinner and Jack is there. Mardi soir, NBC a diffusé l'épisode 17 de la saison 4 de This is Us et nous avons été témoins de la vie des Pearson si Jack était toujours vivant. This Is Us Season 4 Episode 17 featured two alternative futures in which Jack lived, and Dr. Lee helped Randall understand that his anger at Rebecca for …