This is the music code for Weak by AJR and the song id is as mentioned above.

Formed in 2005, New York City-based indie pop trio AJR mix barbershop harmonies, electronic music, and other styles into their eclectic sound. The song comes off AJR’s 2016 EP, What’s Everyone Thinking. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. 66 62. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. It was first released on their EP What Everyone's Thinking on September 16, 2016, by their own label AJR Productions, and was later featured on their second studio album The Click (2017). Please give it a thumbs up if it worked for you and a thumbs down if its not working so that we can see if they have taken it down due to copyright issues. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley Roblox Id, She’s gonna leave you – The walters Roblox Id, If it’s not worth it don’t do it – Skeppy Roblox Id, You can’t change me – Don Diablo Roblox Id, Everybody’s somebody – Don Diablo Roblox Id. 2017. Your email address will not be published. Lyrics to 'Weak' by AJR: No thank you Is what I should have said I should be in bed, but temptations Of trouble on my tongue Troubles yet to come Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. 2230739930. Copyright © 2020 Roblox Music Codes. Your email address will not be published. The band told All Access Music: “The goal of this EP was to address All Rights Reserved. "Weak" is a song by American indie pop band AJR. AJR’s “Weak” is about trying to resist your urges. Weak – AJR Roblox Id.