The solo2 didn’t even last a month. Depending on how densely you packed your flowers, drawing on the stems give a nice amount airflow with a medium restriction – apparently slightly less restriction than the original Solo (due to some tweaking with the oven vents) now having heat jets – little dimples next to the vents. I loved it, and it was very low maintenance. If you don’t care about size, I would check out the OG (original) Sticky Brick. If you want to adjust the time of the automatic cutoff, you can. I’ve literally seen a picture of a dude that ran over his OG Solo with his car and the unit still worked.

I let it sit for a few minutes, and then it’s all good (maybe a couple wipes with a pipe cleaner). But it’s not the best if you plan on doing anything a little more aggressive like biking, skiing, skating, etc… Falling with the glass stem in your pocket doesn’t sound like fun. What Is Marijuana – Google Trends Analysis. Arizer Solo 2 … It’s well laid out, and it’s easy to read on its glossy black paper. I have not used the Solo 2, so I came looking for a comparison to the session vape I had (the Mighty). I can’t get hits or effects no matter how much dicking with it I do. And the Mighty? Der Hersteller paart ein schlankes … The Volcano Medic is the medical version of the Volcano Desktop vaporizer made by storz and bickel. The menu lets you change the audio (off, low, medium, high), the session length timer, Farhenheit or celcius, display brightness (low, medium, high), and the time needed to power on the device (4, 6, 8 seconds). With the Mighty, you literally just throw in any amount of herb, grinded up or not and it will always work. Those are just tips to get “better” hits. Hold the top button and menu button simultaneously to turn on the solo 2. It takes a couple sessions to get the best technique down but the flavor is amazing and it’s perfect for taking a rip or two before bed.

You’ve had your solo for multiple years now and you have a system set up that works for you. I would be skeptical of even the biggest vapor snobs not thoroughly enjoying the vapor this thing produces. I live in a National Canadian park and love my vaporizer with my long walks in the woods.

Even the instruction manual is nice. It’s basically a beefier, more “high-tech” version of the OG Solo. The Solo 2 retails for $239 but you can click here to pick one up from my recommend authorized retailer for $169. The THC Times is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Subscribe to our Newsletter!These will only be sent out monthly - we hate spam too, You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Arrow up, arrow down, and the center button, (M) menu. The outer shell is a brushed finish and seems fairly resistant to scratches. That allows the heat to transfer to the glass bowl before the herbs are inserted. So the big ones for me are consistency, lack of routine maintenance, more portable/lighter/easier to pocket, better vapor quality, less draw resistance and faster charging. Overall enjoyment of use seems super subjective, why is the Mighty “more enjoyable”? It could be the most efficient portable vaporizer in the world but if it weighs 300 grams, won’t fit in my pocket and requires a glass stem… how portable is it really?

Tvape.com sent me the vaporizer for the purpose of this review. The charging port at the back of the vape also now means you can stand your vape up while it’s charging. It was everything I could ever need and I loved the vapor quality. It keeps going and going…. Drawing through air is also a lot easier than the first edition. Both units have pass-through charging and both units require a small amount of charge in order to use.”, Ohh snap I was thinking the same while smoking on my solo like 210 grams it weighs I was like wow… okay little baby! Lastly, you get some cleaning tools, extra screens and the Solo 2 itself. I’m using the Solo in this way: First session on 3, cooling down, remove the material on a plate and grind it with a spoon or similar item, back in the Solo, next Session on 4, at the end on 5, sometimes, depending on the material, there’s nearly a complete session on 5 after the 4.