You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I’m one of the lucky ones. The popular idea of cutting our emissions in half in 10 years only gives us a 50% chance of staying below 1.5 degrees and the risk of setting off irreversible chain reactions beyond human control. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. Greta Thunberg: (01:06) Transcript: Greta Thunberg's Speech At The U.N. For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear. Auch weil sie dezidiert als … It was an emotionally charged speech where she accused world leaders of ignoring the science of climate change and how they have “stolen my … Get a weekly digest of the week’s most important transcripts in your inbox. Greta Thunberg hat mit einer emotionalen wie bemerkenswerten Wutrede den UN-Klimagipfel in New York eröffnet. People are dying. I think he means it isn't "linguistically interesting." We will not let you get away with this.

There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is. How dare you? Greta Thunberg UN Climate Action Summit Speech Transcript 2019: "How Dare You? It … Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, speaking at the United Nations General Assembly, said she shouldn't have to be addressing the crisis. Climate activist Greta Thunberg spoke at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) Climate Action Summit on September 23, 2019. Thank you.

I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. You are failing us, but the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. The world is waking up and change is coming, whether you like it or not. People are suffering. Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old climate activist from Sweden, addressed world leaders at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York on Monday, 23 September. Greta Thunberg’s UN speech: a rhetorical analysis A speechwriter points out that the speech isn't "rhetorically interesting." Environment 'How dare you': Transcript of Greta Thunberg's UN climate speech.

I shouldn’t be up here. The eyes of all future generations are upon you.

And if you choose to fail us, I say, we will never forgive you. Greta Thunberg: (00:00) You say you hear us and that you understand the urgency, but no matter how sad and angry I am, I do not want to believe that because if you really understood the situation and still kept on failing to act, then you would be evil and that I refuse to believe.

", Congressional Testimony & Hearing Transcripts. By David Murray, Editor, Vital Speeches of the Day How dare you continue to look away and come here saying that you are doing enough when the politics and solutions needed are still nowhere in sight? ‘How dare you,’ she roared. It’s the news, without the news.

Hier gibt es die Rede im Wortlaut. They also rely on my generation sucking hundreds of billions of tons of your CO2 out of the air with technologies that barely exist.

Greta Thunbergs „How dare you“: Angst und Endlichkeit Greta Thunberg hat in New York eine beeindruckende Rede gehalten. Greta Thunberg: (02:43)

50% may be acceptable to you, but those numbers do not include tipping points. Teenage activist denounces 'empty words' and lack of concrete solutions My message is that we’ll be watching you. Most feedback loops, additional warming hidden by toxic air pollution or the aspects of equity and climate justice. ‘How dare you look away… and come here saying that you’re doing enough,’ Greta asked. It was an emotionally charged speech where she accused world leaders of ignoring the science of climate change and how they have “stolen my dreams and my childhood.” Read the full transcript of her speech here on Rev.com.