Greta Thunberg (left) takes part in a ‘school strike for climate’ at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. We’re Excited! I come from from Sweden and I want you to panic. Greta Thunberg: "We want politicians to listen to the scientists" ... Greta Thunberg speech in … People are dying. Climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, addressed the U.N.’s Climate Action Summit in New York City on Monday.
Box 520022 Greta Thunberg’s speech to UN Secretary-General António Guterres. Urgent Solutions for Urgent Times – a film short to watch now!

Here is a transcript of the climate activists message to the UN’s climate conference on Wednesday, December 11. "The climate crisis has already been solved. “So a 50% risk is simply not acceptable to us — we who have to live with the consequences. My name is Greta Thunberg. “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. ‘How dare you look away... and come here saying that you're doing enough,’ Greta asked. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. “To have a 67% chance of staying below a 1.5 degrees global temperature rise – the best odds given by the [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] – the world had 420 gigatons of CO2 left to emit back on Jan. 1st, 2018.

“The popular idea of cutting our emissions in half in 10 years only gives us a 50% chance of staying below 1.5 degrees [Celsius], and the risk of setting off irreversible chain reactions beyond human control. ‘How dare you,’ she roared. ... Greta Thunberg. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. “How dare you pretend that this can be solved with just ‘business as usual’ and some technical solutions? Yet you all come to us young people for hope. Here's the full transcript of Thunberg's speech… Climate Session. Climate activist Greta Thunberg spoke at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) Climate Action Summit on September 23, 2019. “This is all wrong. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Greta Thunberg UN speech at COP25 in full. Read Greta Thunberg's full speech at the United Nations Climate Action Summit "I shouldn't be up here. Greta Thunberg has also called on students to join an international school strike on 14 December. “There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today, because these numbers are too uncomfortable. Greta Thunberg delivered a powerful speech in Bristol today, calling on the UK to "act" and "not be silenced while the world is on fire". Swedish teenage activist Greta Thunberg caused a stir at the United Nations on Monday with her blistering criticism of world leaders' inaction on climate change.

info@paxnatura.org, ‘This Is All Wrong,’ Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N.

It is published with Greta Thunberg’s approval. A hearthfelt, harsh speech she gave with a calm voice, addressing the world’s leaders. And if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you. “For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear. “This is all wrong. “Fifty percent may be acceptable to you.

'This is all wrong': A transcript of Greta Thunberg's Climate Summit speech By Greta Thunberg Updated September 24, 2019 — 10.25am first published at 10.20am But no matter how sad and angry I am, I do not want to believe that. And yet I’m one of the lucky ones. But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. The speech by Greta Thunberg at COP24 in Katowice Below is the transcript of the speech of Greta Thunberg at the COP24 in Katowice, Poland.

I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. People are suffering. “My message is that we’ll be watching you. ‘How dare you look away… and come here saying that you’re doing enough,’ Greta asked. The world is waking up. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. Full video inside

I am 16 years old. It was an emotionally charged speech where she accused world leaders of ignoring the science of climate change and how they have “stolen my dreams and my childhood.” Read the full transcript of her speech here on Rev.com. And change is coming, whether you like it or not. The eyes of all future generations are upon you. The above text is written by Greta Thunberg.
I shouldn’t be up here.