He works at Rico's Surf Shop and drives a red "girl's car" that he purchased for himself.

He's an indifferent student, more fond of video games, girls and food than he is of schoolwork. He also enjoys watching the Tennesee Titans football games with his Dad. His storylines often form a comedic subplot during the show. Miley Ray Stewart (Miley Cyrus) is the teen main character of Hannah Montana.As her alter ego, Hannah Montana, she secretly lives a double life as a famous pop star.One of the concept names for her alter ego was Alexis Texas, but the writers learned there was an adult entertainer with the same name of Alexis Texas.
Jackson Stewart (born Jackson Rod Stewart on May 19, 1991) is the older brother of Miley. Although Oliver and Jackson aren't best friend's, they are seen hanging out a few times. Hannah Montana fans are only just realising that Jason Earles and John Cena are the same age and, honestly, sweet niblets! Of course, it's not uncommon for adults to play teenagers on screen.

Very few people are aware that Miley is Hannah, and she works hard to keep it that way so she can still live a normal life.

She lives with her older brother, Jackson, and her father, Robby Ray.

She confessed that she has her Hannah Montana costumes in …

I never came to the beach or stood by the oceanI never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sandBut you brought me here and I'm happy that you did'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the windI always thought I would sink, so I never swamI never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understandBut here I amNext to youThe sky is more blueIn MalibuNext to youIn MalibuN…

The whole Stewart Family, including her deceased mother. He works at Rico's Surf Shop and drives a red car that he purchased for himself. Rico Suave Answer these 5 questions and we'll tell you who you should be dating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…, Picture: I Can't Make You Love Hannah if You Don't, My Boyfriend's Jackson and There's Gonna Be Trouble, De-Do-Do-Do, Da-Don't-Don't, Don't, Tell My Secret, https://hannahmontanafan.fandom.com/wiki/Jackson_Stewart?oldid=3917. Because of her double-life, Miley often has to deal with people who like Hannah but dislike Miley or vice versa. He's an indifferent student, more fond of video games, girls, and food than he is of schoolwork. Miley lives with her father, Robby Ray Stewart, and her older brother Jackson Stewart. They fight in some episodes but end up getting along.

Eric McCandless/Disney Channel via Getty Images, Disney Channel, Lucius Malfoy actor Jason Isaacs to join Sex Education, Julie and the Phantoms season 2: Release date, cast, Booboo Stewart wants Alex and Willie to have a "full, blown relationship" in Julie and the Phantoms season 2, Madison Reyes says Julie and Luke won’t kiss in Julie and, Leigh-Anne Pinnock: 17 facts about the Little Mix star, Jade Thirlwall: 16 facts about the Little Mix star you, Perrie Edwards: 16 facts about the Little Mix star you, Jesy Nelson: 17 facts about the Little Mix star you, QUIZ: Can you score 9/10 in this expert level Princess, Hannah Montana prequel series is in the works at Disney+, according to Billy Ray Cyrus, QUIZ: Only a Disney Channel expert can score 100% on this quiz. He's an indifferent student, more fond of video games, girls, and food than he is of schoolwork. Regardless, we need to watch Hannah Montana again with this knowledge. Jason Earles and John Cena are both 43-years-old. Miley also has a stuffed bear called "Beary", never changing his name because she says it would confuse him. The most obvious difference between the two is the hair color; Miley wears a blond wig in order to fool people into thinking she and Hannah are two different people.
The most obvious difference between the two is the hair color; Miley wears a blond wig in order to fool people into thinking she and Hannah are two different people. ", and "Ya think?!" Her mother, Susan, died three years before.

People also instantly fell in love with her family. He also has an antagonistic friendship with Rico, his boss.