It comes in a week where the 19-year-old has denied using his fame and money to try to manipulate someone's sexuality.

Part of the American Media Entertainment Group. All those video views, help bring in cash. Follow Newsbeat on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. “Most of my career over the past few years has been about me making mistakes and trying to learn and grow from them. According to Tagger Media, an influencer marketing platform, James makes most if his money from video views, so he'll continue to make money off of YouTube, even if a drop in subscribers may have lowered his income from that platform. James Charles was working as a hairstylist when, feeling bored and creatively constricted, he decided to delve into the world of cosmetics and share his pictures and videos on social media. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. "What sucks the most is that I know there's nothing I can say or do to ever earn that friendship or trust back, but I don't blame them for it. YouTube Stats Summary / User Statistics for James Charles (2020-09-06 - 2020-09-19) Kevin Mazur/MG19/Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue And all that influence, means lots of endorsements and money-making opps. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. All that combined, James is worth $22 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Act Fast — Amazon’s No.
Blogger Tati Westbrook attends Vanity Fair and Lancome Toast to The Hollywood Issue at Chateau Marmont on February 23, 2017 in Los Angeles. 2019 was a rough year for beauty YouTuber James Charles. “I’m sorry for everything that is going on, everything that I’ve put you through over the past few weeks,” Charles said. Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for Vanity Fair. “But I have always tried.”. Huh... James Charles Just Rocked An Ankle Purse, "Euphoria" Cast Congratulate Zendaya's Emmy Win, Michelle Obama on the Importance of Mentorship, You Can Get Paid to Help With the 2020 Election, Breaking Down the "Julie and the Phantoms" S1 End. She went on to accuse Charles of spreading lies about her, slammed him for saying hurtful things about other beauty influencers and accused him of sexually harassing straight men. Their troubles began last month after Charles posted an ad for Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins on Instagram after reportedly turning down a request from Westbrook to promote her own hair supplement brand, Halo Beauty. As well as accusing him of being disloyal to their friendship, Westbrook also claimed Charles tried to "manipulate" people's sexuality. In it, he denied starting a romantic relationship with a man who was "unsure" about his sexuality. Now, James is best-known as one of the most-followed YouTubers in the world, with a social media following that puts celebrities to shame. I haven’t always done the best job of that, I can admit that,” he continued. However, considering he still has a sizeable and super loyal fan base, he can continue to make money from other sources like meet and greets. James also has discount codes at Morphe, Lilly Lashes, Laura's Boutique, and Skindinavia – which means he gets cut a check every time someone enters "JAMES" at checkout. Listen to Newsbeat live at 12:45 and 17:45 weekdays - or listen back here. Try Personal Readings and Get Real Answers from the World’s best Psychics and Astrologers!

That is all I have to say, I'm sorry.". And lets not forget that The James Charles Palette that was released in collaboration with Morphe was all over the beauty world when it was released. Read about our approach to external linking. He now has 14.2m subscribers - previously the figure was 16m, according to the website Social Blade. At more than 16 million subscribers on YouTube, James … In fact, James Charles' net worth continues to grow — and you might be shocked to find out just how much he makes. Charles, who is traveling in Australia, responded with an 8-minute video of his own titled “Tati” on Saturday, May 11, and apologized to his former friend and her husband, James Westbrook, admitting that “there’s nothing I can say or do to ever earn that friendship or trust back.”. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! The 19-year-old however denied he'd ever pressured someone into dating him but conceded he'd perhaps mishandled situations in the past.