→ Privacy Goodnight Year: 2018, Innocent and delicate I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry That is not even close to what is actually is, Sorry, but if you don’t like my translation so much, you can translate it yourself))). Надеюсь мой перевод вам понравился! (So low) That’s how I’m gettin’ down I’m tired of pretending Where are you? I’m a shining solo I’m a shining solo I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo. Now that you’re alone, got you lookin’ for a clone now I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo, Used to be your girl This time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo. I'm shining solo I'm shining solo I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo After all the love and romance There's the breakup, tears, and longing I like being alone I, deserve to be who I am Freely like the wind in the sky Rise above the stars in the night Reach beyond what I see, see me shining so brightly Now I'm going slo-mo Jennie - SOLO Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. English, Korean / Romanization / Transliteration / Transliteration 2 / Transliteration 3 / Transliteration 4 / Transliteration 5 English, Korean Solo Click to see the original lyrics

No romance no sincerity nae sara... You Are the Apple of My Eye OST – Those Bygone Years (那些年) by Hu Xia 又回到最初的起点 you hui dao zui chu de qi dian Back to the very first ... Jennie – SOLO Lyrics cheonjinnanman cheongsungaryeon saechimhan cheok ijen jichyeo na gwichanha maeil mwo hae eodiya babeun jal ja Baby... All of My Life by Park Won (Romanized & English Lyrics) neomu himdeureo salme chiigo When things were so hard that I was tired of ... Park Won – 노력 (Try) Lyrics + Translation neol mannal su inneun nal chingul mannatgo On a day I could see you, I met my friends instead... Jeong Sewoon – It’s you Lyrics (What's Wrong with Secretary Kim OST) geudae gyeote dagaseoji mothan chaero neul ireoke meomchwo se... Han Hee Jung – Dreaming (꿈꾼다) Lyrics (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST) nan hanchameul meomugeorigo isseo dagaol sigan ape I’v... Eddy Kim – You are so Beautiful (이쁘다니까) Lyrics (Goblin OST) jakku mureoboneun neo neul hwaginhagopeun neo gateun malhaejwodo maeil... Jennie – SOLO Lyrics (English Translation + Romanization), Jennie (BLACKPINK) – SOLO Lyrics (English Translation), KANA-BOON – Silhouette Lyrics (Romaji + English Translation), BURNOUT SYNDROMES – Hikari Are Lyrics (Romaji + English Translation), Lee Hi – My Love (내 사랑) Lyrics (Romanization + English Translation), Hu Xia – Those Bygone Years (那些年) Lyrics (Pinyin + English Translation), All of My Life by Park Won (Romanized & English Lyrics), Jeong Sewoon – It’s you Lyrics (Romanization + Translation), Han Hee Jung – Dreaming (꿈꾼다) Lyrics (Romanization + English Translation), Eddy Kim – You are so Beautiful (이쁘다니까) Lyrics (Romanization + English Translation).
Franco Fagioli - Vo solcando un mar crudele. Artist: Jennie With your help I will also ... Так кто-нибудь мне скажет, что такое фенечка?
I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes, This time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I, I’m goin' solo, I’mma do it on my own now, Now that you’re alone, got you lookin’ for a clone now, After the relationship, romance, emotion there's. The release was made on the 12th of November 2018. (I’m goin’ solo) Baby, Darling, Honey, I miss you Did you eat? genius translations – jennie – solo (english translation) lyrics : [verse 1] innocent and delicate i’m tired of pretending i’m done what are you up to? → Follow us on Twitter. Song: SOLO (English Translation) I want to go far away, I want to shine brightly! Album: SOLO Destined for this and the crown I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes → J-Translation Used to be your girl Now I’m used to being the GOAT You’re sittin’ on your feelings I’m sittin’ on my throne I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes This time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I (I’m goin’ solo) did you eat? The Beatles - Why Don't We Do It in the Road? You’re sittin’ on your feelings Goodnight. It’s all useless Jennie – SOLO Lyrics (English Translation + Romanization) Jennie – SOLO Lyrics. Breakup, tears, regret, longing What do you do every day?

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. → Login → List of Genres, → Korea I’ma do it on my own now I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); KANA-BOON – Silhouette Lyrics (Naruto Shippuden Opening Theme) いっせーのーせで踏み込むゴーライン isse no sede fumikomu gourain We walked together to... BURNOUT SYNDROMES – Hikari Are Lyrics (Haikyuu!! I’m a shining solo I’m done, What are you up to?

cheonjinnanman cheongsungaryeon saechimhan cheok ijen jichyeo na gwichanha maeil mwo hae eodiya babeun jal ja Baby jagi yeobo bogo sipeo da bujileopseo You got me like [I] igeon amu gamdong eomneun Love Story (-‿‿-) ☆ Буду рада помощи, если есть неточности в переводе))o(≧▽≦)o. I liked the song. Jennie - Solo Lyrics English, Innocent and delicate, I'm tired of pretending, I'm done, What are you up to? → K-2020 → W-2020 → W-Translation, → Like us on Facebook Where are you? Like the stars above the clouds → World This single was first revealed in Seoul at "In Your Area" tour of BLACKPINK (Jennie's initial band) before its release. BLACKPINK (ブラックピンク) - BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 ''SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA'', Giota Lydia - Της Ταβέρνας Το Ρολόι (Tis tavernas to roloi). → Japanese Romanizations Now I’m used to being the GOAT I like being alone, because I have to be honest with myself. Where are you? Goodnight, Baby, darling, honey, I miss you, It's all useless, You got me like