The album was promoted by the lead single, What About Us, which was released on August 11th, 2017. And if we don't stay lit we'll blow out Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Beautiful Trauma, Jessie J - Flashlight deutsche Übersetzung, Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl deutsche Übersetzung, Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) deutsche Übersetzung, Avril Lavigne - Complicated deutsche Übersetzung, "One Too Many": So heißt die brandneue gemeinsame Single von Keith Urban und P!nk, Das sind die 10 besten Songs von Pink mit Songtext, "Can We Pretend": Mit dieser Single geht P!nk der Realität für einen kurzen Moment aus dem Weg.

And if we don't stay lit we'll blow out [26], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, This article is about the album. Chance The Rapper - LYRICS. "What About Us" was released on August 10, 2017, as the lead single from Beautiful Trauma. Somedays I can barely breath You waken up to remember I'm pretty [11][22] She drew inspiration for her songwriting from several events, including a miscarriage, the 2016 United States presidential election and her dad being diagnosed with cancer. Primarily a pop album, it also incorporates influences from EDM and folk music. [81][82] Taylor Seely of USA Today called the visual "stunning", while Desiree Murphy of Entertainment Tonight opined that "it's one of her most powerful music videos yet".

At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 62, based on 9 reviews. [9] Pink subsequently took a hiatus from her career. [5][15][16] The album's creation and release were ultimately pushed back to 2017 after Pink gave birth to her second child, a son named Jameson Moon Hart, on December 26, 2016. [25][47] Beautiful Trauma concludes with "You Get My Love", a piano ballad described as "raw" and "emotional". The song was produced by its co-writer Jack Antonoff. [117][118], The artwork for Beautiful Trauma was unveiled when the album was announced on August 9, 2017. [48] During Pink's headline set at the V Festival that year she performed the song along with older material. My perfect rock bottom And when the chemicals leave my body My love, my love, my love, my drug, oh [74] On December 5, 2017, Pink traveled to France and performed a concert at the Élysée Montmartre in Paris as part of the NRJ Music Tour. [112][113] The tour generated positive critical reviews.

Lyrics to 'Beautiful Trauma' by P!nk: We were on fire I slashed your tires It's like we burned so bright, we burned out I made you chase me I wasn't that friendly It sold three hundred eighty-four thousand thousand copies in opening week in US; the biggest sales of album by a female artist in 2017.
[7][8] In October 2014, she released a collaborative album titled rose ave., with Canadian singer-songwriter Dallas Green, under the name You+Me. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: We were on fire Heyo! We were on fire, I slashed your tires It's like we burn so bright, we burn out I made you chase me I wasn't that friendly My love, My drug, We're fucked up Ooohh. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart", "Pink's new album: 2017 release date, songs, tour dates, credits and everything else you need to know", "Pink Announces 2013 'Truth About Love' Tour", "Pink signs worldwide, multi-album record deal with RCA Records", "P!nk Signs Multi-Album Deal With RCA Records", "Hear Pink Go Folk in New Project You & Me With City and Colour's Dallas Green", "Pink talks marriage, motherhood and exorcising demons on new album 'Beautiful Trauma, "P!nk previews new album Beautiful Trauma", "Pink Performs 'Today's The Day' Theme Song On "Ellen Degeneres Show": Watch", "Pink premieres new track 'Just Like Fire' – watch", "Pink Opens Up About Return to Music With 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Song", "After a near-four-year hiatus, P!nk's rock moves still resonate", "Pink's New Album & Songs for 2017: What Has the Singer Been Working On? Some days I can barely breathe Lyrics to Beautiful Trauma by P!nk from the Beautiful Trauma [Clean Version] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The album also reached the summit in over 10 other countries including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, and top 10 positions in major music markets. It became Pink's highest-charting album in the nation. My beautiful trauma

[140] In the week ending June 2, 2018, Beautiful Trauma topped the chart again, selling an additional 16,000 units courtesy of the ticket bundle campaign. Yeah, they're gonna find me in a hotel lobby

Pink and her manager, Roger Davies, served as the album's executive producers. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. [5] The album's associated world tour ran from February 2013 to January 2014. The album was promoted by the Beautiful Trauma World Tour which ran from March 2018 to November 2019 and grossed over $390,000,000, becoming one of the highest-grossing tours of all time. Times they keep coming, all night [66], At the 2017 American Music Awards, Pink performed the title track while hanging by a high wire in the air and walking on the side of the JW Marriott Hotel, Los Angeles. [158][159][160] In New Zealand, the album also debuted at the top spot on the Official New Zealand Music Chart, holding it for three weeks in a row. [87], To further promote the album, Pink announced on October 5, 2017, that she would embark on her seventh concert tour, the Beautiful Trauma World Tour, visiting venues in North America. My love, my love, my love, my drug, oh The amazing gravity and death defying performance was one of the biggest highlight of the awards ceremony. My love, my love, my love, my drug, oh My love, my love, my love, my drug, oh My love, my love, my love, my drug, oh My love, my love, my drug, we're fucked up. Laughing and fucking In the UK Singles Chart, the song peaked at number 25. I slashed your tires