One of the coolest ways to make money playing video games is by offering to coach on your favorite competitive game (such as League of Legends). It’s extremely important to just start creating. Marcus Eikenberry made millions with RMT during the peak of World of Warcraft and Ultima Online. Get some results. If you’re persistent you’ll get enough opportunities to keep you busy and fill your pockets. This is actually how I got started with learning how to make money in the gaming industry.

We've mastered the process, and we want to help you master it as well.

Success doesn’t ONLY come at the top. Because my focus is so narrow, I have the ability to answer nuanced questions for this market specifically, that I couldn’t if I made a general “marketing blog”. Luckily for you, it's not only possible — video games can earn you more than a traditional job. Free chances to win money by testing the game.

Or you may be stuck in a situation where you have to risk the security of a traditional career path to pursue your gaming dreams. There’s three primary ways you can accomplish this.

Making it easier to stand out in a crowded marketplace. If I’m having trouble coming up with an idea when it’s time to write an article I take a look at my list and grab an idea that I wrote down previously. Some affiliates are making thousands of dollars every month. I’m going to be sharing this idea with my newsletter subscribers FIRST, it’s free to sign up. You’ll find a variety of different jobs available so it’ll be best to narrow down the results using “content” or “writer” as keywords. WHY do you want to be a professional gamer? Another way to earn money to play your favorite games is by starting a YouTube channel (or a blog or podcast, but we'll focus on YouTube as it's the most visual platform). Chances are good that you can reach the same goals with an alternative method that is much more likely to be achieved compared to becoming a professional. You'll be receiving an email in a few minutes with the download link. So after the coaching session you can create content based on that which will attract more students into your coaching program. Alternatively, you can become a solo game developer and make money through game sales and in-game purchases. A savvy gamer can pull in serious cash by paying attention to RMT markets, game changes, and farming methods to pull down some serious scratch. And if you’re reading this, you want to turn your hobby into a full-time lifestyle by learning how to make money from the gaming industry.

You’ll still find yourself next to hundreds of other players competing for a small amount of roster spots. Sometimes it’s easier to stand out in the crowd by making yourself valuable. Personally, I learned quite a few valuable lessons from my time in RMT.

The likelihood of someone just noticing you increases significantly if you put yourself directly in front of them.

The more skill, expertise, and accomplishments you have with a particular game will make it easier for you to get students and charge a higher rate. At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days. So instead of listing dozen’s of ideas that might “seem” good on the surface, but actually require some college degree, hidden talent, years of training, or insider connections, I’m going to stick to 6 ideas that you can get started with NOW. Companies are experiencing rapid growth, with growing near $1 Billion in funding this year, which means they need to fill roles and grow quickly. Become a streamer to showcase your skills. If you don’t know what you’re talking about… take the time to research it, or don’t say it at all. To get ads, you need to become a YouTube partner, which requires the following: Once you meet those requirements, you can apply.

way to make money playing video games. Of course, you can also get sponsorships from gaming companies just like you can on YouTube! Coaching gives them a great opportunity to get one-on-one access to you, along with giving them an additional way to support your efforts. Allclash got to where it’s at by creating the content that Clash of Clan players were searching for.

A lot. For now you can head back keep checking out the content here. What type of content is being created, what blogs and sites are out there. .

Growing doesn’t have to be a struggle. And not only will I show you the methods, I’ll show you how I’d get started with them if I were to start over today. By networking with other gaming entrepreneurs, streamers, or talent, you can offer to help take the load off of their daily tasks, pick up some of their slack, or jump in with some of the areas that they lack talent that you can fill.

But there are more that are filled with jobs that aren’t related to content creation.

Gaming businesses are starving for good quality content. The effort that you have to put in to start coaching is bare minimum (you do nothing until you actually get a student/client). Just go on Etsy and type "Legend of Zelda" — you get over 16,000 results of t-shirts, figurines, coffee mugs, and more. PewDiePie (shown below) was the sixth highest-paid YouTuber in 2017, earning a whopping $12 million — and he started with basic video game commentary. If you’re streaming or creating videos, it’s pretty self explanatory that you’ll create a Twitch.tv or YouTube channel.

Because you’re going to be writing dozens of articles and videos, or streaming this game multiple times a week.

Money games where children work out which coins will buy toy shop items and where they can calculate change. So while it's possible to do it, your time is probably better spent on any of the other nine options. Join the conversation, network with other gamers, business owners, and content creators.