Now he has announced his return to Twitch: I’m coming homehttps://t.co/0nsby7MTHi pic.twitter.com/6qO2E4m4jy, — Michael Grzesiek (@shroud) August 11, 2020. Facebook reportedly offered Ninja and Shroud almost double their contracts, but they decided to walk away and take a payout, according to gaming journalist Rod Breslau. In October 2019, Shroud left his 7 millions followers on Twitch to stream exclusively for Mixer and was part of the wave of Twitch streamers who left the platform and signed contracts with Facebook Gaming, Caffeine, YouTube and others. Now he has revealed Twitch as his “old new home”. Shroud Is Officially Leaving Twitch — Here's Why. We won't know the answer to that for sure until around July 22, 2020, which is when Mixer will officially shut down for good. One of the funniest Twitch "feuds" was between Shroud and the comical Dr. Disrespect, who has recently been banned from the platform permanently.

Nintendo Switch vs. Switch Lite: Which is better?

What is ray tracing, and how will it change games? Shroud will stream exclusively on Twitch as a partner of the streaming platform. I love my community and what we built together on Mixer. According to Arsenal.gg and StreamElements, Twitch saw 60% year-over-year growth in hours watched in June of this year. Mixer was shut down on June 22. After sexual assault allegations: Edward Gaming responds, Smash Bros Community shocked by sexual assault and pedophilia accusations, FaZe.Broky: “mibr should be an easy win for us”, $30 million for streamers – Tencent launches Trovo, T1, C9 and FPX to miss worlds – All Teams qualified for Worlds 2020, LoL – TSM complete their roster for Summer Split 2020, TobiWan withdraws from esports after allegations of sexual assault, GrandGrant leaves esports after accusations of sexual harrassment and assault, ZeRo retires after alleged sexual misconduct towards minors, Ex-girlfriend accuses CS:GO caster HenryG of sexual assault, Mouz coach Rejin: “During player break, no one touched CS”, Valve speaks out about competitive Dota 2 after backlash from community. All rights reserved. Since then Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek had been silent regarding his future. Grzesiek has more than 7.1 million followers on his Twitch account as of this writing, and he left the service in October of last year to join fellow streamer Richard “Ninja” Blevins on the short-lived streaming platform Mixer, which merged with Facebook Gaming upon shuttering. It's actually one of the biggest mysteries on the internet right now, with several streaming personalities across all platforms theorizing what could be behind Twitch's decision to cut the cord with arguably the company's biggest talent. Amazon launches Luna Cloud Gaming Service, Blizzard Co-Founder Mike Morhaime launches Dreamhaven, No sequel for Among Us, devs to keep working on original game, Opinion: Valve, it’s time to talk to us, Dota 2 deserves better, How to earn League of Legends Drops for watching esports, The casual games era: Why Among us is dominating Twitch, How to watch Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online – Streams, Schedule & more, Final Fantasy XVI announced – More Info to come in 2021, Sony finally reveals PlayStation 5 release date and price, Twitch removes Hispanic Heritage Emotes after community backlash, Twitch introduces mid-rolls during streams. Shroud Is Officially Back At Twitch A week after Ninja returns to Twitch, Shroud announces he too will return to the streaming platform with an exclusive deal. By Sean Murray Aug 11, 2020 “We are excited for Shroud to return to Twitch, where it all began,” said Brandon Freytag, co-founder and SVP of Talent at Loaded. “This relationship is a perfect match as one of the most skillful gamers is returning to the home of livestream gaming.

As Shroud continues to elevate his brand, Twitch allows him an opportunity to continue dominating the world’s most popular brands, while engaging with his loyal community eager to see him back on stream.”. Shroud also unveiled his brand new logo that will accompany his return to Twitch. The streamer says he will take some time off until he decides what his next move will be. Shroud lost almost 85% of his audience due to this move. Shroud is back! His first stream will be on August 12 11:00 AM PST. This captured the attention of Microsoft, who happened to enlist the personality to their own livestreaming platform, Mixer.

Seeing as he's made some passive-aggressive comments about Twitch in the past, and that the platform has a proclivity for banning folks without explanation, regardless of their following, Ninja may want to continue with Facebook Gaming. So what's he up to now? . I love you guys and am figuring out my next steps. “I am so excited to be able to announce my return to Twitch and more importantly get back to streaming. So, when Dr. Disrespect took jabs at Mixer and Shroud on Twitter, it was all in good fun. Since then Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek had been silent regarding his … It's unclear as to where Shroud will end up, but with Twitch losing its top dog in Dr. D, the streaming platform may be offering some serious enticements to Ninja and Shroud to come back. “As I was exploring options, I realized that there was no better place than Twitch to engage with the best and most loyal gaming community worldwide. Popular streamer Shroud goes back to Twitch, signs exclusive deal By Jon Silman August 11, 2020 Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek is one of the most popular streamers on … It’s official: Livestreamer and clutch king Michael “Shroud” Grzesiak is returning to Twitch. Twitch is where I was able to first turn my passion for streaming into a successful career – and it is all due to my incredible and loyal fanbase,” Shroud said in a release. it’s an exclusive deal. Basically, Shroud’s contract ended prematurely this July due to the acquisition.