My oasis Lyrics Sam Smith [Verse 1] Keeping thinking that I’m seeing water You’re playing tricks on me in the sun See your shadow in the courtyard Stays until the day is done The desert don’t end The rain don’t fall And I can’t pretend, I don’t want you all Cos I want you all (you all, […] My Oasis Lyrics by Sam Smith Ft Burna Boy, Keeping thinking that I’m seeing water Cos I want you all (you all, you all, you all), Oh babe I really need you Wikipedia, 19 May 1992 (age 28 years), London, United Kingdom. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. In 2020, he released a new album which is titled “Twice As Tall” and it garnered 5 million views in one hour of release. My Oasis — Lyrics Sam Smith. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

LyricsVin.com is a huge collection of song lyrics, featured video of bollywood songs, Hindi Songs, Punjabi songs, English Songs. My oa, my oa, my oasis See your shadow in the courtyard You’re playing tricks on me in the sun Na, you wey I choose, but you make it so hard

Oluwa Burna, oh. Lyrics: Sigo creyendo que estoy viendo agua Jugas trucos conmigo en el sol Veo tu sombra en el patio Se queda hasta que termina el día El desierto no termina, la lluvia no cae

My Oasis Lyrics by Sam Smith Ft Burna Boy.

Stays until the day is done, The desert don’t end

You all, you all, you all, Oh, babe, I really need you (Oh, baby) I gave you my heart, you’re makin’ it so dark I’m flowin’ like the ocean Your email address will not be published. You’re playing tricks on me in the sun Burna Boy) Album: My Oasis – Single Año: 2020. My mind is in a free fall I pray for your devotion In 2017, Burna Boy signed with Bad Habit / Atlantic Records in the United States and Warner Music Group internationally.

LyricsVin is a music website for Songs Lyrics, latest Bollywood songs, Punjabi Songs, English songs and watch music videos and read correct lyrics. ‘Cause there’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, My oa, my oa, my oasis I’ve been empty in my soul (bring me back to life) My Oasis is the latest song released by Sam Smith. You play with my emotions There’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, Wait a minute, tell me why you’re movin’ like that My Oasis is from latest album named, For the Latest songs lyrics of Punjabi songs, Hindi Songs and English stay connected with LyricsVin. Burna Boy) Album: My Oasis – Single Year: 2020. Cos there’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, My oasis You all, you all, you all, Oh, babe, I really need you It also Contains Shayari and Quotes. ‘Cause I want you all, yeah ‘Cause I want you all The rain don’t fall Stays until the day is done Keep thinkin’ that I’m seein’ water You’re playing tricks on me in the sun See your shadow in the courtyard Stays until the day is done Diamonds –  Lyrics Sam Smith  Diamonds is the latest song released by Sam Smith.

But there’s nothing I can do when it comes to you Convenient Lyrics – Griffin Johnson (TikTok), Dolly Lyrics – Lil Tecca & Lil Uzi Vert, Cherry Flavoured Lyrics – The Neighbourhood. I’m flowing like the ocean All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Lyricsvin 0 Comments My Oasis, My Oasis Lyrics, My Oasis Lyrics Sam Smith, Sam Smith Edit. Rose to fame in 2012 after releasing “Like to Party,” the lead single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E (2013). Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. The desert don’t end, the rain don’t fall, But there’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, ‘Cause there’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, There’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, Wait a minute, tell me why you’re movin’ like that, Na, you wey I choose, but you make it so hard, I gave you my heart, you’re makin’ it so dark, Oh, babe, I really need you (Need you, oh baby). My Oasis is the latest song released by Sam Smith.

There’s nothing I can do when it comes to you, I’m lost on my own (bring me back to life)

The desert don’t end The rain don’t fall And I can’t pretend I don’t want you all I pray for your devotion My Oasis – Lyrics Sam Smith My Oasis is the latest song released by Sam Smith. Find more of Sam Smith lyrics. My oa, my oa, my oasis