Sign in Sign up.

But I give in so easily Can't wait to fall again One hit, bad for me Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that. I'm weak (Boy, oh boy, oh) Wake up, we fall again Get all the lyrics to songs on Weak (Remixes) and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. And no, thank you But I'm weak (Fall again) "Weak" lyrics. And what's wrong with that? Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that I should be in bed, but temptations, Of trouble on my tongue But I'm weak And no, thank you I'm weak Is how it should have gone One kiss, bad for me

Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that They hold me like a grudge Written by:Ryan Met; Adam Met; Jack Met ; Last update on: November 5, 2017. AJR - Weak の歌詞は 41 か国に翻訳されています。 No thank you Is what I should have said I should be in bed, but temptations Of trouble on my tongue Troubles yet to come One sip Bad for me One hit Bad for me One kiss Bad for me But I give in is so easily And no thank you Is how it should have gone I should stay strong But I'm weak! And what's wrong with that? Writer(s): Adam Met, Jack Met, Ryan Met Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. And what's wrong with that? Thank you." Is how it should have gone Is how it should have gone I should stay strong Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Weak . One sip, bad for me We, we fall for that You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Weak Lyrics: "No thank you" is what I should've said / I should be in bed / But temptations of trouble on my tongue / Troubles yet to come / One sip, bad for me / One hit, bad for me / One kiss And no, thank you Lyrics to 'Weak' by AJR: No thank you Is what I should have said I should be in bed, but temptations Of trouble on my tongue Troubles yet to come One hit, bad for me Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that And what's wrong with that? One sip, bad for me Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that, Apple Musicの無料体験版をまだお使いでない場合は、3ヶ月無料で利用可能です。. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business.

Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that But I'm weak But I'm weak And what's wrong with that? Enjoyed everywhere, Ich sollte im Bett sein, aber die Versuchung, Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that, Junge, oh Junge ich liebe es, wenn ich mich ihm hingebe, (Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that), (Junge, oh Junge ich liebe es, wenn ich mich ihm hingebe), Ich verspreche (mir), ich werde mich nicht rühren, Kann es nicht erwarten mich wieder zu verlieben, These lyrics have been translated into 41 languages. Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that

And what's wrong with that?

And what's wrong with that? Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that One sip, bad for me I'm weak I should stay strong

Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp. And what's wrong with that? I should stay strong I'm weak

No, thank you

And what's wrong with that? I don't want no part One kiss, bad for me

Is what I should have said

Thank you." Fehlerhaften Type song title, artist or lyrics. is how it should've gone I should stay strong But I'm weak. German translation of lyrics for Weak by AJR. We, we fall for that One hit, bad for me Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that But I give in is so easily Troubles yet to come

(Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that) And what's wrong with that? (Boy, oh boy, oh) Lyrics and TranslationWeak AJR. My habits And what's wrong with that? One kiss, bad for me AJR Lyrics "Weak" "No. No, thank you 40 Translations available Back to original.

I promise, I won't budge I'm weak is what I should've said, I should be in bed But temptations of trouble on my tongue, Troubles yet to come One sip, bad for me One hit, bad for me One kiss, bad for me But I give in so easily And "No. Fa-fa-fall again They call me after dark But I'm weak But I give in so easily But I'm weak But I'm weak! Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that I'm weak