Last night I saw Alter Bridge at the O2 Arena in London on the final night of their European tour with support from Shinedown and The Raven Age.

HATEBREED’s Jamey Jasta + Wayne Lozinak Discuss Working With Producer Zeuss on ‘Weight Of False Self’ Album Trailer. AIRBOURNE are an Australian hard rock band formed in Warrnambool in 2003. Update, 11. I'm willing to listen to more but so far they don't arouse any special feelings in me. Das große Los für die diesjährige Europatour haben definitiv die Australier Airbourne gezogen, die bei fast jedem Konzert der Tour den Support bestreiten dürfen. There are no outrageous solo excursions done for their own sake. The last time we interviewed Mark was at Carolina Rebellion in early May of 2018.
Sevendust were also supposed to be on the bill but they had to pull out of the UK tour because one of them got ill, although someone else from the band did join Alter Bridge for a song late in the set. DISCONNECTED Release Official Music Video for “Unstoppable”, Brian Head Welch of Korn Follow Up Interview. The band was formed in 2004 by vocalist/rhythm guitarist Myles Kennedy, lead guitarist Mark Tremonti, bassist Brian Marshall and drummer Scott Phillips.

Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson says, “Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour. We use cookies to enhance your experience. 19th May – Ticket Pia Arena, Tokyo – Japan20th May – Ticket Pia Arena, Tokyo – Japan22nd May – Osaka – Japan (Venue to be announced), 9th June – Buergerweide, Bremen – Germany10th June – Rehein-Energie-Stadium, Cologne – Germany18th June – Graspop Festival, Dessel – Belgium20th June – Copenhell Festival, Copenhagen – Denmark23rd June – Waldbuehne, Berlin – Germany25th June – Tons of Rock Festival, Oslo – Norway27th June – Ullevi Stadium, Gothenburg, Sweden30th June – Ice Palace, St Petersburg – Russia. Listening to 'Native Son' on my Spotify Release Radar playlist. I listened to a few of their tracks last night and, I'm sorry to say, they are super duper not my cup of tea. Wash your hands often, stay at home if unwell, keep your distance from other people and avoid public transport.

This was followed in October 2007 by the more positively reviewed Blackbird, which marked the beginning of a long partnership between the band and producer Michael Baskette. Since early 2016, Melissa & Wes have been working with Tattoo.com as media partners, sharing coverage of live shows and festivals around the U.S. and abroad.

The last time we interviewed Mark was at Carolina Rebellion in early May of 2018.
Iron Maiden hardly needs any further presentation.

TESTAMENT And METAL CHURCH Tour In The Works?

I'm.

With over 90 million album sales, more than 2000 live performances in 63 countries, tens of millions of fans and 16 studio albums of unerring quality and power to their name, Iron Maiden have more than earned their proudly-held status as one of the most influential and revered bands of all time. So per the advice of some folks in another thread in a galaxy far far away (but totes on this forum) I have decided to give Alter Bridge a spin.

Here is what we have all craved and desired for so long. After signing with Wind-up Records, Alter Bridge released its debut album One Day Remains in August 2004, much of which was written by Tremonti the previous year. They seemed to be a bit more irritating than when they opened for Iron Maiden in 2017 (I saw them four times on that tour), perhaps because they felt more at home with Alter Bridge's fans than Iron Maiden…