Ray Garrison, an elite soldier who was killed in battle, is brought back to life by an advanced technology that gives him the ability of super human strength and fast healing.

Although none of the actors/actresses here are giving award-worthy performances, I think it was this assembled cast that made me like this movie as much as I did. I liked the action, but dialogue was heavy and nothing flowed. | Rotten (112). You can feel that certain visual compositions are here just to look cool for a trailer.

Coming Soon. action, Sony Pictures Entertainment, The action is over-edited and under developed, with first-time director Dave Wilson (an esteemed director of video game cut scenes and promo trailers) getting lost in the "cool stuff" of his world, little gizmos and side characters rounding out Diesel's super-powered teammates and later opponents. 180 of 227 people found this review helpful. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

After Ray Garrison witnesses the murder of his significant other and is then killed himself in the heat of combat, he is then reborn by an organization that has replaced his blood with nanites. | Top Critics (23) | Rating: 3/5

They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Vin Diesel is dependable, if not especially challenged by a film that has most fun in the margins. An augmented human and Sarah Connor must stop an advanced liquid Terminator from hunting down a young girl, whose fate is critical to the human race. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. With his new abilities, he goes after the man who killed his wife, or at least, who he believes killed his wife.

|, March 13, 2020

His back and forth here with Eiza Gonzalez was likeable and it's probably the best performances I've seen from her so far. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. There's nothing Shakespearean here, but if cool visual effects, a good enough premise, and an overdone conclusion doesn't bother you too much, I feel that this is something you can check out. Cinemark Having its main character essentially be invulnerable takes the stakes out of his fights, which means even more thinking needs to go into the action design to maximize this effect. Einschließlich alternativem Ende •

Vergessene Soldaten - Der Cast von Bloodshot, Diese Artikel könnten Sie auch interessieren I don't feel the filmmakers allowed the storyline to flow, and when the twists start revealing themselves, they're not earth shattering. As they return to rescue one of their own, the players will have to brave parts unknown from arid deserts to snowy mountains, to escape the world's most dangerous game. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number.

Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Outtakes & Pannen •

So, even though I may talk pretty highly about some aspects, don't let that make you believe it's a great movie, because it's absolutely not. View production, box office, & company info, Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence, some suggestive material and language, Vin Diesel Drops His First Dance Song Feel Like I Do and It's a Banger, Fledgling Valiant Comics Movie Universe Is Pulling a Page Out of the McU Handbook, New on Amazon Prime Video India This August 2020, Movies Released in 2020 that I Have Watched, Most Anticipated DVD/Blu-Ray Release of May 2020, Best James Bond Title (That Isn't a James Bond Title).

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. € 1,90 (je € 0,95 für Hin- und Rückporto), € 2,98 (je € 1,49 für Hin- und Rückporto), € 3,90 (je € 1,95 für Hin- und Rückporto), € 6,90 (je € 3,45 für Hin- und Rückporto), € 3,00 (entfällt bei gleichzeitiger Leihbestellung). Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket.

Don't have an account? See the TV shows set to premiere in the rest of 2020, including "Utopia" and Season 2 of "The Mandalorian.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Coming Soon, Regal This FAQ is empty.

Jetzt online den Film Bloodshot auf DVD mit Vin Diesel von Dave Wilson per Post bei VERLEIHSHOP.DE ausleihen - kein Abo, leihen wie in einer Videothek