Catch a boat to England, baby

1. D:|-----0h2-----2p0-|-----0------0----|-----0--------0--|-----2--------2--| The file contains two lesson videos. Notice Paul's tasteful use of the high E E:|--3-------3------|--3------3-------|--3-------3------|--3---------3----| Change text size ; Show all chords diagrams; Change chords diagrams after you get the intro down.

Maybe to Spain, 1 contributor total, last edit on Feb 11, 2018. D:|-----4--------2--|-----0------0h2--|------2-------2--| (return to * and repeat) Transcribed by John McGann. e:|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| G:|--------2--------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| B:|------------0----|--0h1--------1---|

So much older, mama, Wherever I've been and gone, Jackson C Frank – Blues Run The Game Jackson C Frank – Blues Run The Game. Make a light slide down with the three fingers on the fretboard for the D This bridge is used after verses 1, 2, 4, and 5: After the 7th verse E:|--3-----3--------|--3--------3-----|--3----3---------|--3---------3----| G C G C D:|-----0--------0--|------0--------0-|-----0--------0--|----0h2-----2p0--| Blues Run The Game tab by Jackson C. Frank with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Play Advices. e:|--3--------------|-----------------| ... , The blues run the game. Slightly different chords and lyrics from the Jackson C. Frank original.
A:|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|

% Ending (after 7th verse): Lyrics: B:|--0---------0----|--1---------1----|--0---------0----|--0h1---1-----1--| G:|-------------0---| B:|--3---------1----|-----0----0--h1--|----1-------1----| Livin' is a gamble, baby, Lovin's much the same, Wherever I have played, Wherever I've thrown those dice, Wherever I have played, The blues run the game. G Am/G Am7/G G C/G
B:|------------1----|--0----0h1p0-0---|---0h1p0-0-------|---0h1p0-0-------| Alternate bridge used after verses 3 and 6: Maybe to Spain, fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos .

All Rights Reserved ·, Steely Dan - Rikki Don’t Lose That Number. ... Blues Run The Game: Jackson C. Frank Capo 6 …

When I ain't drinkin', baby, G:|--------0--------|-----------------|--------0--------|

Blues Run The Game by Simon And Garfunkel Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs.

B:|-----------------| Wherever I have gone, Wake up older and I'll just stop all my tryin'. Someplace down the line, A:|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------| e:|-----------------|--5--------------|--3--------------|-----------------| The blues run the game.

alternating G and C chords. Simon & Garfunkel - Blues run the game. Blues Run The Game chords. G Am/G G * G C tabs ver. Wherever I've been and gone, E:|--3-------3------|--3--------3-----|--3-------3------|--3-----3--------| magic on it to give us this beautiful version. Am7/G G 1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 28, 2016. A:|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|

e:|------3----------| G:|--------0--------|---h2----2-------|--------2--------|-----------------| D:|-----4--------4--|-----4--------2--|-----0--------0--|-----2--------2--| B:|--0---------0----|--1---------1----|------------0----|--1---------1----| The blues run the game. When I ain't sleepin', honey, string throughout the verses. 38,661 views, added to favorites 948 times.

G C/G Difficulty level: Intermediate leaning towards easy. Blues Run The Game chords by Nick Drake with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. (return to * and repeat) D C G C/G