} He is known for his fabulous streaming abilities and making frequent uploads on the website Twitch. } today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Below are interesting links related to Lirik: – What is Lirik’s worth according to CelebsDetails } else { if(!large) { !loop_time && ! Education: The education details are not available at this time. Lirik was born in Germany on Monday, October 29, 1990. 3. Continue to next page below to see how much is Lirik really worth, including net worth, estimated earnings, and salary for 2019 and 2020. } if(loop_range == 'h') { Lirik streaming on Twitch is active for six hours daily. Lirik is a German Twitch Star from Germany. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Lirik’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts.

This is the reason why Lirik net worth is $1.5 million at the moment.

He has over 1.5 million followers and over 151 million views on his twitch account. } else { abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; Lirik was born on Monday, October 29, 1990. Who is Lirik and what is his net worth 2020? He has one of the most loyal fan bases, who have always stuck beside him in all his highs and lows. His height is Under review and weight is Under review lb. Personal: Lirik was born in the Year of the Horse, and his birth sign is Scorpio. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Live-streaming phenomenon on Twitch whose primary games include Steep, Rust, DayZ, and Arma 3. updateCountdown(); if(! So, it is not an exaggeration to say that Lirik had a tough childhood. He had to compromise on various things. He was born in 1990s, in the middle of Millennials Generation, and in the Year of the Horse. We can estimate that Lirik’s net worth is $1,750,000 – $2 million.

Twitch has awarded him for multiple achievements in the live streaming world. So what is the net worth of Lirik now and how wealthy is he? Money fact: The word 'cent' is derived from the Latin centum, meaning 'hundred.'. if(increment < 0) { We use multiple online sources such as CelebsMoney, StarNetWorths, and other public data to determine the final estimates. His videos started getting popular through the online gaming mode of World of Warcraft in the year 2011. He has over 1.5 million followers and over 151 million views on his twitch account. diff = (start2 - today); Lirik is the stage name of Saqib Zahid who is primarily a gamer. Lirik is a member of twitch stars. Consider using a budgeting app that tracks your net worth for you automatically. But it is reported that he is dating a fellow Twitch gamer, Pokket. 's' : ''); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); var seconds = { for(i=0;i

} else if(increment > 0) { His popularity skyrocketed with DayZ. var start = new Date('1990-10-29T00:00:00-05:00'); Required fields are marked *. Lirik is known for streaming 6 hours every day on Twitch except for Sunday when he sets polls for his viewers to select the games that he should pay next. } !seconds[display[i]]) { This helps in engaging with the audience and also helps him in creating content that is loved by his audience. } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); if(diff > 0) { var today = new Date(); var expire = ! Zahid has never revealed his love with anyone on the media. !loop_range) { if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { Wealth, or net worth, is essentially a total of all your assets minus your liabilities. var show_zero = ! delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? } } His games are prevalent and are played by many. LIRIK (streamer) Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki. A look into Lirik's net worth, money and current earnings. * Estimate. He dedicated over 10 hours in his streaming every day, preparing and working to create the best possible live gaming stream. Rather than self-overlayed video, the leading broadcaster on Twitch, Saqib Zahid aka Lirik amasses 20-60K+ viewers per stream with over 2M followers, making use of his spoken commentary. !0; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); You have entered an incorrect email address.