These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions.

Many travelers enjoy visiting Asamkirche (0.5 miles), Nymphenburg Palace (3.0 miles), and St. Peter's Church (0.8 miles). Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! The rooms facing the rear are surprisingly peaceful considering the location! I stay in hotels close to 40% of each year and I am very particular about where I book. 12 Once you have visited our recommended breakfast buffet in our large bright breakfast room, thanks to our central location, you have easy access to all interesting places in and around Munich. This service may contain translations powered by Google. For dinner, we are happy to recommend the most known beer garden in Munich nearby or any other recommendable restaurant around fitting the food direction of your choice.

Contributions should be travel related.

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend to all. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. so I called up the staff changed me no problem. The breakfast was also a bonus and we never missed a morning despite not usually being breakfast eaters! Discover our emotionally appealing rooms and refresh yourself under your big rain shower. The matress was perfect, plenty of soft pillows and windows you can open for fresh air. What are some restaurants close to Marc München? Hi, I need a private parking for my car. We walked with our bags from the Hauptbahnhof and the location allowed us to use public transport to see everything.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. The hotel is also a short walk to the city center. 80336 München, marc münchen Something went wrong – please try again later.
Dies ist ein idealer Ausgangspunkt für alle Geschäfts- sowie Freizeitaktivitäten in München.

I think all rooms are the same - ours was spacious and perfect for me and my daughter.

Error: Great position close to the train station but still within a reach of the shoping street with all of its restaurants around. Marc Munchen, Munich: 2,408 Hotel Reviews, 1,078 traveller photos, and great deals for Marc Munchen, ranked #8 of 413 hotels in Munich and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Immaculate rooms and cleaned daily to an extremely high standard. All in all, an outstanding stay.”. We visited the Italian restaurant on the corner which was very reasonable with excellent food. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, Senefelderstrasse 12, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80336 Munich, Germany, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the heart of Munich, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.8. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review.

80336 Munich.

Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
E-Mail: info@hotel-marc.de

* International, pulsierend und ambitioniert – so präsentiert sich München seinen Besuchern. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info.

Thanks!

Yes, it is 0.8 miles away from the center of Munich. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Hotel marc am Hauptbahnhof München: Design-Hotel mit direkter Verbindung zu Flughafen und Messe München. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.