Selects this section on the seating chart: First Balcony. "3f);(-AidtCeaocreho.=d{k+ci)h+g;et.ndlkeio0w4qkojhhr1+gln3?l>u@i+*r@>>*>{,%**"+ The seats in this place are AMAZING!

Seats are wildly comfortable and adjustable.

This was a very popular feature that drew capacity crowds in the 1950s partly as a way to compete with television. Where Success Begins! Terms of Use | Keller, Texas 48 contributions 13 helpful votes You’ll never go to a regular movie theater again! David: You seem to have more knowledge of this theater over many others and I just wondered if you are or were from that area of western PA?

It would be nice to be as wealthy as Bill Gates, that way I might be able to have some architect draw up a replica of Keller’s, pay off the Baptist Church to “get lost”, tear down their ugly building and rebuild Keller’s Theater. Cinema Treasures, LLC Chickquitty Theater. There were small storage closets in the back of the second floor where I and the other kids played, plus a fenced backyard where we kept our dog, Boots.

The wellbeing of our patrons, artists, and staff is of utmost importance to us. My family managed the Keller from 1962 to 1964. Let me say, this place has ruined my husband and me of ever returning to a “normal” movie theater!

function hivelogic_enkoder(){var kode= max3: I just read your Grand Theatre post and now this one as the 2 theatres weren’t many miles apart in NYS and in PA. Great memories and I so wish that both these theatres still existed. Handicap Accessible: Yes Would still love to see a photo of this theatre! EXCHANGE – Receive your entire order amount as Fandango Credits that never expires saved to your active Fandango VIP account.

One had to be present to win, and if no one could claim the money it was raised $25 more. Mail should be sent to our administrative office: Portland'5 Centers for the Arts, 1111 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205-2913. Hearing Assistance: Yes

Open Captioned performances are available for select Sunday evenings. -Ample seating: Portland’5 provides ample chairs for patrons requesting such.

SEE DETAILS, The Personal History of David Copperfield. "@hgrn\\\"\\\\\\\\\\\\=edo\\\"\\\\kkd;=ooeeksdl.tp'i)(r'v.reee)sj(i. ;var i,c,x;while(eval(kode));}hivelogic_enkoder(); The Broadway in Portland Series provides the following services: 415 SW Montgomery Street, Portland, OR 97201, 222 SW Clay Ave at 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97201, McCormick & Schmick’s Harborside at the Marina, Ain’t Too Proud: The Life and Times of The Temptations, Hours: Monday-Friday, 12pm-8pm, Saturday & Sunday, 12pm-7:30pm. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies.

Lansing Community College exists so that all people have educational and enrichment opportunities to improve their quality of life and standard of living. I like the swivel trays that come to you as you recline in comfort and the service is a button push away at any time during the movie. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Throughout the years, it has been the ‘workhorse’ theater for the city of Portland, hosting many performing arts events each year. Broadway fans can also come and enjoy as productions such as; The Phantom of The Opera, Dirty Dancing, Cinderella, Guys and Dolls are just a few that have taken place!

Find showtimes and movie theaters near zip code 76248 or Keller, TX. It was completely renovated in 1968. This new initiative will promote an accommodating and positive experience for all guests and fans with a sensory issue that visit the Portland’5 venues. Ease into the day with great food selections and comfy reclining chairs. Starting as the place to be to experience grand orchestral performances, this wonderful place had a very traditional attire. :) great experience, arrive early so you can place your food and. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore.