Chelsea pensioner Colin Thackery won the BGT final in 2019. Here's everything you need to know... Britain’s Got Talent is back for another year of incredible auditions from the best (and worst) the UK has to offer.

Afterwards, David told him: “There is not a dry eye in the house. “It was just the most perfect tribute and you sang with such heart that it affected us deeply. “And we’ve got a new visitor’s centre we want to build, an activity centre, I’d love to think I set the whole things off.”. It’s been wonderful.”. 4pm - 7pm, Teardrops And who else was in the BGT final? Colin bagged a place in the live shows after singing Wind Beneath My Wings at his first audition, after dedicating it to his late wife. “It’s incredible, I don’t know what to say. Who won Britain’s Got Talent in 2019? Find out everything…. It was beautiful.”, Read More: Britain's Got Talent auditions descend into panic as magic act goes wrong, forcing Simon Cowell to step in, FlakeFleet Primary School (David Walliams Golden Buzzer Act), Kojo Amin (Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer Act), Read More: Watch Love Island star Paige Turley's Britain's Got Talent audition video, New Downton Abbey film: Jim Carter confirms cast have, EastEnders Chantelle Atkins spoilers: Does Gray Atkins, Married at First Sight Australia season 5: Where is Jo, Dancing On Ice 2021 line-up: confirmed celebrities for, Married at First Sight Australia season 5: Where is Troy, National Coffee Day 2020: Delicious cocktails to make and, The best canned alcoholic drinks 2020: cocktails, hard, Mum sparks debate over how much cash the Tooth Fairy, Mum claims peppermint oil hack banished all spiders from, Holly Willoughby shares rare insight into family life as, Paloma Faith announces pregnancy as she opens up about, Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Matt Wilkinson, later revealed his winnings were going to the Royal Chelsea Hospital.

As the winner of BGT, the singing star won £250,000 and performed at the Royal Variety Performance 2020. Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Matt Wilkinson Colin told Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on This Morning: “First of all the hospital, because we are a charity you know, we’re always collection for something. Lovestation, 11 April 2020, 19:00 | Updated: 11 April 2020, 19:01. Who won Britain's Got Talent in 2019? But 89-year-old Colin, won the hearts of the nation with his emotional rendition of Love Changes Everything. Chelsea pensioner Colin Thackery won the BGT final in 2019. ‘Thank you very much, all of you, all the backing I’ve had. But as we get ready to laugh, cry and gasp our way through BGT 2020, who won last year’s show? Judges Simon Cowell, David Walliams, Alesha Dixon and Heart Breakfast’s very own Amanda Holden are all returning to their famous chairs in front of those big red buzzers. After he was announced as the winner, he told hosts Ant and Dec: “I’m absolutely astonished. Read More: What is Britain's Got Talent judge David Walliams' net worth? He later revealed his winnings were going to the Royal Chelsea Hospital, where he lives. I’m stuck for words for a change. The big day took place on Sunday 2nd June, live at the Hammersmith Apollo, with Colin joined by favourites magician X and dog act Dave and Finn.