The Vehicle shall not be operated or used: (a) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driver’s or other operator’s license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (b) by anyone under the influence of prescription or non?prescription drugs or alcohol; (c) by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation of law, other than a minor traffic violation; (e) while pushing or towing anything, or in any race, speed test or contest, or while teaching anyone to drive the Vehicle; (f) while carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel in or on the Vehicle; (g) outside the geographic limitations indicated elsewhere in this Agreement; (h) if the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; (i) when the Vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (j) to commit a willful, wanton or reckless act; (k) by anyone who is sending an electronic message, including text (SMS) messages or emails, while operating the Vehicle; or (l) in violation of any “Rules of the Road,” vehicle safety and operations training, or other similar materials that we provide to you at the time of rental. S-Class Coupé wide body. 4. “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in these Terms & Conditions, the Face Page, the Waiver and Assumption of Risk, any addenda and any additional materials we provide and that you sign at the time of rental. Acknowledge the purchase terms and conditions: I understand that this insurance is non-refundable and I agree to comply with the terms and conditions for this purchase as follows: • I understand that once I take possession of the rental vehicle, all insurance is fully earned and no refunds will be given for any unused days. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle.
Ab 2013 leistete der S 63 AMG aus einem V8-Motor mit 5,5 Litern Hubraum 585 PS.

S-Class Coupé / Cabrio AMG S63 facelift. S-Class Coupé / Cabrio facelift - soft kit . Automatic Diesel 2015 194,000 KM. Exclusive AMG graphics are displayed on the dual 12.3-inch screens, you hold onto a fantastic AMG performance steering wheel in Nappa leather, and there is a rich Dinamica-trimmed headliner. 49,900 € I like this car. “Authorized Driver” means: (a) the renter and the renter’s spouse; (b) additional drivers listed by us on this Agreement; and (c) other persons define as “authorized drivers” under Nev. Rev. 7.

To the extent such protection is imposed by operation of law, that protection will be for the minimum limits required by applicable law. 5. You agree that we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to applicable law enforcement agencies or to other third parties in connection with our enforcement of our rights under this Agreement and other legitimate business functions. Unlimited luxury for sun worshippers The MANSORY S-Class Cabrio Apertus Edition. The uninterrupted span from the windshield to the rear roofline is a pure feat of engineering.

Prohibited Uses. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to the Vehicle and to others. Subject to the law in the jurisdiction where the Vehicle was rented, your responsibility will include: (a) all physical damage to the Vehicle measured as follows: (i) if we determine that the Vehicle is a total loss, the fair market value of the Vehicle, less salvage; (ii) if we determine that the Vehicle is repairable: (A) the difference between the value of the Vehicle immediately before the damage and the value immediately after the damage; or (B) the reasonable estimated retail value or actual cost of repair; (b) Loss of Use, which is measured by multiplying your daily rental rate either by the actual or estimated number of days from the date the Vehicle is damaged until it is replaced or repaired, which you agree represents a reasonable estimate of Loss of Use damages and not a penalty; (c) an administrative fee as permitted by Nevada Revised Statutes §§ 482.3154 and 482.31535; (d) towing, storage, and impound charges; and (e) all costs associated with our enforcement of this Agreement or collection of Charges, including attorneys’ fees, collection fees, and costs whether or not litigation is commenced.