The Pieces To Purchase Now & See You Through Autumn, A Mid-Year Capsule Wardrobe Check-In: Spreadsheets, Budgets, The Lot, The Five Multi-Tasking Sustainable Wardrobe Staples | AD, My Working From Home Uniform (& Three Ways To Switch It Up), Three New Outfit Formulas To Add To Your Capsule Wardrobe, How I’m Organising My Capsule Wardrobe for 2020. I just LOVE the shapes of the ISE dresses. A simple style. Aromatherapy Associates Forest Therapy Wellness Mist is perfect for those stressful moments when you just need a little bit of calm and By Terry’s Baume de Rose Lip Care, which I’ve used for years, is a desk essential for keeping your lips hydrated. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Because jeans, knitwear and sandals is my fave combo. The jumper that will make you want to hug yourself. This looks lush. Part knitwear, part vest. A cute cropped cardi in a shade that looks great with jeans. I find this works as a break and a little reset throughout the day. It’ll come as no surprise that Anna has perfected her working from home routine.

My friend recommended Kora Organics’ Noni Glow Face Balm to me, it’s a moisturising oil in a balm stick, so you don’t even need to use your fingers.

I would maybe live in this if I owned it. I tend to prep food the night before so that it’s all ready to go and I don’t have to waste time chopping, but either way you should enjoy a nice, nutritious lunch. If you are working from home, it’s a really good time to utilise an overnight mask. These with a ribbed tank would be my pick.

Find useful tips, insights and reflections to support your mental wellbeing. I have this, and it’s fab. Perfect for the transitional months. I highly recommend treating yourself to a really nice lunch.

Nice.

having breakfast, showering and stretching or working out if that’s something you usually do.

I’m an early bird, so I tend to focus on any high priority tasks or things I think I might struggle with in the morning and I try to work from 9am to 12pm solidly with a couple of short breaks. I really like to have a little wander and break off from work – whether you take a short walk or stream a HIIT class. Basically like their linen ones, but in wool for the winter. You can even use the oven! If I bought this, I’d never take it off. We have a giant size Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm in the bathroom, but I like to keep a smaller one of my desk too. Although I’ve got a huge computer screen I do most of my work on the laptop.

The Rachel Green of ’90’s autumn knitwear. I’ve worn this every single day for the past two months. It’s set up with a light to keep the area bright, I have my planner and a little speaker in case I want some background music. I never, ever thought I would dig the chunky shoe trend, BUT. Sometimes you just can’t go wrong with a simple jumper, eh? Establishing windows of time for work throughout the day really helps me. It’s been a while since I added to my shirt stash.

A little less casual looking than others on the market. My go-to black jeans for the AW season to go with everything.

shop now ARKET Elastic Waist Wool Trousers. Her blog is ranked as the 5th biggest in the world in the lifestyle category on Bloglovin and she’s been featured in Grazia, Stylist, YOU, Metro and The Guardian. I’ll never say no to a patterned shirt in a neutral tone. I like the flexibility of being able to work at the desk or the sofa or elsewhere depending on how I feel.