So if you’re looking for more stock ideas to try and best position your portfolio today, then it might be a good day for you. In this strategic race for power, Two Seventy (270) Electoral Votes are required to claim victory in the US Election. For example, take Carnival Cruises. But you need to get in before the crowd catches onto this ‘sleeping giant’. With that in mind, stock market investors are already starting to prepare themselves for the different outcomes from the election and how they could impact their portfolios. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. During the US Election, each state holds a different campaign cost and number of Electoral Votes to be won, so you must use strategic thinking to plot your way to the needed Two Seventy (270).There are many strategic elements to consider in this US Election.

Overall a fun game, a positive community, and dedicated creators, that continue to improve the game for our future enjoyment! Yes Let’s conquer your financial goals together… faster!

Play Election For a state group, it could boost all of the states that have that state group either 1 or 2 or even 3 levels randomly, showing how in debates some people do better than others. Donald Trump would have a plus with the Conservative National group but a minus with the Youth Group). You’ve completed your Kartridge quest! Your use of Kongregate’s Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and User Agreement. Congratulations! I enjoyed interacting with the overall mechanics of the game. Another indirect way I’m doing this is by thinking about the stocks that could benefit from a US-UK trade deal, which Trump is keen on. We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security. On my IPhone I was always able to challenge fellow games seamlessly.

So any impact that the election may have on ordinary consumers will have a sizeable impact on Carnival. ‎Pick a side and get ready for the US Election! This means that half of the guests that book with Carnival are based inside the US. Awesome, Interactive Strategy Game, with Supporting Community of Players! As with most large risk events, it seems far away but really comes into view at some pace. Play Election Simulator: This Time It's 45 We have reduced support for legacy browsers. p+-Playlist More information about how The Fool collects, stores, and handles personal data is available in its Privacy Statement. Debates. Take advantage of ad-free gaming, cool profile skins, automatic beta access, and private chat with Kong Plus. Here at The Motley Fool we believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. There’s some added scenarios depending on whether the party wins both the House and the Senate, but in the short term the stock market will focus primarily on the name in the White House. Plugin for Chrome as an easy way to enable Flash content in the browser. Personally, I think Trump could win, so am looking to increase my exposure to the US.

As a UK investor, you can buy into stocks not just listed here in the UK.

However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Complete Initialization for 10 kreds jonathansmith1 has no position in any of the shares mentioned. with gameplays, Get more out of your Kongregate experience. //]]>, t Published //
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. [CDATA[ Views expressed on the companies mentioned in this article are those of the writer and therefore may differ from the official recommendations we make in our subscription services such as Share Advisor, Hidden Winners and Pro. The cruise liner operator is a global firm, being listed in the US as well as here in the UK. More campaigns – President Infinity comes with 2020, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 1980, 1972, 1968, 1912, and Florida – 2018 – Senatorial . This could be another factor which sees the market react negatively if he wins.

Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.Terms of use: http://www.political-games.com/terms/. Average performance of picks since inception. Every few turns, a debate occurs.

The goal of the game is to capture the majority of the grid by tapping on unselected gray squares and using instigator, protestor, and independent units. Here’s what I think, Cheap UK shares: how I’d invest in FTSE 100 stocks Barratt Developments, Persimmon and Taylor Wimpey now, I’d make a million with UK shares after the stock market crash with as little as £500 a month, Forget NS&I Premium Bonds and Income Bonds.