Nothing beats the euphoric rush of a beloved face from the past making an unexpected comeback, though WWE’s propensity to spoil such moments by advertising them ahead of time often dulls their impact in the modern era. However, the word "soon" is a relative term. [Theory], Every Version Of JBL, Ranked From Worst To Best, Roman Reigns Hints At Faction, Names Stars Who Would Be Members, Edge Shows Off What He Wanted His Personalized World Title To Look Like, [Report] Miro Hurt During AEW Debut This Week, Drew McIntyre Wants To Save A Possible Dream Match Against NXT Superstar For The Fans, 10 WWE World Heavyweight Champions Who Never Won A World Title In Another Promotion, Monday Night Raw: The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Years In History, Cedric Alexander Reveals Who Else Was In Line To Become The Hurt Business' 4th Member, 10 Best Moments To Ever Happen On WWE Saturday Night's Main Event, 10 Male Wrestlers With The Most Wins In TNA History. WWE Raw results, Oct. 7, 2019: Chaotic brawl erupts between Braun Strowman and heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury! That's how I look at it," he said. Courtesy of WWE Network. Gordon’s got a lot of charisma and stunning wrestling ability, but something which makes him a hit is that he’s a former marine. Has Seth Rollins driven a wedge between The Mysterios? While fans may wonder if Owens will be back in time for the Royal Rumble since the announcement came in December, that is not going to happen. I would love it. His last match in the WWE was on June 17 and he had to leave to have surgery on his right rotator cuff. Be it actually allowing their talent to feature on other promotions, hiring more and more Independent wrestlers, as well as expanding their roster like crazy, the company is really looking to increase its reach all around the world. The Rock wants to return and his name continues to surface as a major face set for a comeback in 2019. This needs to happen before a return takes place. However, when Triple H fell to an injury at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia, it ruined any chance they had of carrying through with those plans. get horribly mishandled, marginalized and sometimes ruined as performers. Rowan might be an intimidating wrestler, but his injury-prone nature must be annoying for officials to handle. Nick Aldis might have recently lost his NWA World Heavyweight Championship to Cody Rhodes in the “All In” event, but in that match itself, he proved how much potential he has. That might be an appropriate timeline for Cass to follow. However, he’ll feel the itch to reach out at some point and that might happen in 2019. Taya Valkyrie has been one of the most exciting female wrestlers in the world for the past few years, in which she’s impressed at Lucha Underground and Impact Wrestling.

However, that is just likely to be part of the changes. His goal is to make a WWE return while making a name for himself on the indies. 2019 is going to be a big year for WWE, with Fox starting to broadcast Smackdown; this created a demand to broadcast the best superstars on their show. Also, the rumored reason the WWE moved it to Saturday night was to make it easier for Johnson to clear his schedule to accept his induction and then wrestle the next day at WrestleMania. WWE understand this. There are also a number of stars who have left the company or have been on the shelf with injuries throughout 2018 that will likely return in the new year as well. Bautista, The Rock, Hulk Hogan... and more of the stars returning to the WWE in 2019. New, 7 Ups & 2 Downs From WWE SmackDown (Sept 25), The Undertaker Teases 'Big Evil' WWE Return, 10 Times WWE Didn't Realise Greatness Was Staring Them In The Face, Jey Uso Reveals When The Usos Will Reunite As A WWE Tag-Team, Roman Reigns Compares WWE Raw To Fast Food, 10 Bizarre Wrestling Facts We Just Accept, WWE SmackDown's Mystery Woman Gets New Nickname. WWE Hall of Famer and Toronto native Edge stops Elias’ performance and lays him out with a bone-rattling Spear. Castle is packed with charisma and his gimmick is similar to Velveteen Dream’s, but his fancy costumes and mannerism makes him perfect for WWE programming. For quite some time now, Batista has been campaigning for a return.

But, I have always loved the idea of the Sting-Taker thing. With Survivor Series looming, how great would it be to see a team of the past versus a team of the present?

Shawn is also a published author, with a non-fiction book about the Stephen King Dollar Baby Filmmakers and has begun work on a new fiction series as well. Instead it was William Morrissey that cost him the job. Full Results. "I'm in a good place right now. Despite being a hit on NXT, he’s failed to impress on Smackdown. We also saw a handful of former popular superstars return to

Similar to Chris Jericho, Cody is a talent better off outside of the WWE. "I think one of the things that happened to me in the last couple of years in the WWE where I realized how unhappy I was in that environment, was that I realized that I needed variety and balance in my life.” (Source Wrestlinginc). However, that is just likely to be part of the changes. New, 10 Wrestlers Fans Hated For Dumb Reasons Let’s get started! With every slot being filled in WWE right now, they will probably take things slowly with Hogan and mark his return for sometime before WrestleMania. With that said, Cena revealed that he is not allowed to wrestle when shooting movies and every time he signs on to a new movie, that will take him away from the WWE.