Share this post. Perhaps you can get a friend’s help for the tougher Coop quest in this quest line. If you just want to hunt and not quest for a while, you can also obtain some good armor via the Marketplace. View the below example Softcap gear detals on bddatabase.net gear calculator. One thing I would add to that is the gear gap grew with renown. The following gear is obtained in Mediah, by completing the Main Mediah quest line. It also opens up other things. (You will get a +15 Liverto main hand for free soon. I do awakened also.

All rights reserved. is an online implementation of the formula from the popular yet oft-maligned GearScore addon for World of Warcraft, which quantifies the quality of a character's gear. Red Sand Crystal Ring is obtained after completing the Valencia Main quest line. Why? Even Naru Accessories, which are easy to enhance, can start adding up in Beginner Blackstone cost. This gear grade often shows us how valuable and powerful an armor, weapon, or accessory is in comparison to similar gear. Also are people counting acc on their gear? I am not seeing it's the most accurate, but given what the "standard" is, unless you explicitly mention it, i think sheet AP/DP is what is commonly referred to as "gear score". Especially since I have dande and my awakened is Tet but mainland is Tri so there is a +10 AP difference there. If you do not quest for gear in Calpheon Territory, you will need to obtain enhanced gear for Mediah, with a minimum of 75 AP and 110 DP. Wow! You don't calculate awakened ap, you don't calculate hidden sources of AP, you just take the raw sheet numbers and add them together. Boink. For a guide on enhancing normal gear, please view our Enhancement Guide. To learn more details about Cliff’s Weapon options and stats, please see our Cliff’s Weapon Guide. View Asula Set drop location maps and quest details in our Asula Guide. However, the quest chains can be quite lengthy and you may hate questing. Calpheon has a kill quest chain that will reward you with 3 Witch’s Earrings. And the same can be said for the person who AFK processes or fishes all day and ever plays. Next boss (na) Settings Sound: Added in patch Items Quests. View this build of TRI Naru Accessory Set there. The AP is low, but in later levels you may use your Awakening weapon more, depending on your class, play style, and level. The main and sub-weapons you get from the main story line are sufficient to get you through the beginner zones and even well into Mediah. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). It’s a good thing to have before venturing into Valencia. Practice Celestial Bo Staff) They are cheaper for repairing max durability during enhancement. (All stats unenhanced. if so over 500 if not under it. There were players on days 0 and 1 that were at 500-540 GS in full boss gear. awa.

See the costs and boss gear comparison before diving in! There are other more pricey options further down. Everyone who ever created an account? They also recommend max Accuracy for a sub-weapon. We use the scores calculated to rank the top characters by region and realm. The sub-weapon Steel Dagger is shared between Witch, Wizard, and Ranger. I’m including these, just for that completionist’s sake.

Here is another accessory option that’s not neccessary, but you may have fun obtaining them anyway. This gear would allow you to hunt at Abandoned Iron Mine in Mediah. Very useful poll so far thanks people , should have made 3 different poles 1 ap 2 dp and 3 combined would have made this intresting but yeah im at 475 combined atm, accesories are kinda booty and I have no tets so room for reletively easy improvements, Not in-game atm but personally: TRI liv, PRI Ultimate steel dagger, PRI Witch, PRI Red Coral Earring, PRI Red Coral ring x2, Tree belt, TRI Bares Neck (I'm a poor pleb without Ogre, ok? Everyone that you watch is more likely outside the soft cap ranges. (ex.

But it’s good enough to move from Calpheon into Mediah, if you enjoy a challenge. 597. All I ask is an option to turn it off.

It has indeed been a while. With all this said, your average open world grind spot encounter will probably be against a 450 GS player if at a popular solo grind spot like nagas, fogans, or bandits. View this build of TRI Naru Accessory Set there, BDO Best Weapons for Leveling Up and Starters (2018), View gear set on bddatabase.net Gear Planner, +5 Kalis Weapon Box, +5 Agerian Armor Box, Set Bonuses – wear two or more of the same type of gear and get a buff, Crystal Slots – customize your gear and add extra stats.

Traditionally, players opt for the highest AP, but there are those who swear by Bares “effective AP”, etc. I'm missing something. DP Softcap: 294.

520? Attack. Check your gear in Black Desert Online The formula for calculating Gear Score (GS): GS = ((com.

Or that is the way I think of it. Everyone that you watch is more likely outside the soft cap ranges. Into a siege guild? The person who logs in one hour each day has much less of a presence. For example, new content and events often require main quest line completion to begin.). Cookies help us deliver our Services. (A Canon Awakening weapon for normal characters and TRI Tuvala Awakening for season characters.). And a hell of a post . Hidden stats awakened crystals etc should not be included in gear score as others mentioned. Attack + awa. id say average is like 200 ap and around 350 dp nowdays if u been gone 7 months id suggest checking out xb1 version its released as vanilla which was alot of fun. (This means adding the AP/DP numbers together on your inventory screen. This set has higher AP than unenhanced Bares, but is lower AP than most other beginner sets, like Jarrett’s. Now they are just regular cannons.

Lets view the maximum AP/DP we can obtain from our Naru Gear.