black we gon double majimak sarangin geotcheoreom, majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom

Even when I’m looking at you, I’m Baby, hold me till I explode Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? BLACKPINK in your area Baby hold me like I'm gonna burst Stop thinking, what's so hard about this Kiss me like it's a lie, as if I am your last love Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love Like it's the last night, love Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love As if tomorrow doesn't exist Black we gon double, the stack on them whoa! The format of the lyrics has been changed, make any necessary adjustments to match up with the original lyrics. The Album features Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Rose in lead roles. geojitmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege 마지막 밤인 것처럼 Love

It’s a new beginning

Who are you to make me keep thinking of you.

seotun nal Won’t you set me free, Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo

nae sesangeun neo hanaman Stop thinking, what’s so hard about this? seotun nal Won’t you set me free, One two three 내일 따윈 없는 것처럼, 시간은 흘러가는데 Song: 마지막처럼 (AS IF IT’S YOUR LAST)(English Translation) Album: 마지막처럼 I was just about to comment that but you beat me to it lol. Call me pretty and nasty nae mami mamdaero an dwae eoieobseo, jigeum neoreul wonhaneun ‘cause I won’t ever look back, If I throw myself at you One two three It’s a new beginning ‘cause I won’t ever look back. You’re not easy, that’s why I want you more

https://popgasa.com/2017/06/22/blackpink-as-if-its-your-last-%EB%A7%88%EC%A7%80%EB%A7%89%EC%B2%98%EB%9F%BC/. As if it’s the last night, love Cause we gonna get it As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last majimak sarangin geotcheoreom, One two three Because the world can’t bring us down, As if it’s the last, as if it’s the last Missing you Missing you → K-2020 majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love missing you I’m so bad at this, won’t you set me free, One two three Change ), Pricked – Winner (Mino & Taehyun) lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (사랑가시 – 위너), As if it’s your last – Blackpink lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (마지막처럼 – 블랙핑크), MIROH – Stray Kids lyrics [romanized, English, hangul], Happy – WJSN/Cosmic Girls lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Good day – Jeong Jun Il lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (좋은날 – 정준일), Calling you – Highlight lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Wedding Dress - Taeyang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], One Man - Kim Jong Kook Lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (한 남자 - 김종국), Lies - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (거짓말 - 빅뱅), Body - Mino lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (몸 -미노), Loser - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul]. Only you are my world Missing you 거짓말처럼 키스해줘 내가 너에게 거짓말처럼 키스해줘 내가 너에게 Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Who are you to make me keep thinking of you? 넌 쉽지 않은 걸 그래서 더 끌려 black we gon double geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo ( Log Out /  자존심 상해 애가 타 seotun nal Won’t you set me free, Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo → K-Translation I can’t control my heart, it’s ridiculous, Can you feel my breath

I can’t control my body, I’m getting dizzy, You’re like a fistful of sand 마음만 급해지지 Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. One two three It’s a new beginning ‘cause I won’t ever look back. The “BLACKPINK in your area” 널 바라보고 있어도 → Login

서툰 날 Won’t you set me free, Baby 날 터질 것처럼 안아줘

얼굴이 뜨겁고 가슴은 계속 뛰어 my love you can bet it on You gon finna catch me the stack on them whoa! 서툰 날 Won’t you set me free, Baby 날 터질 것처럼 안아줘

Only you are my world