China Express offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Tarpon Springs, FL. But do yourself a favor and check them out. Always good, and service is great.

We will be back often as we can get there I highly recommend. Nothing fancy but I went for the food tables to eat at in the restaurant. The China Express. Crispy sliced beef with chef flavor sesame sauce and served with steamed broccoli. China Express,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. I thought, “one act of kindness deserves another”... and I told my husband, “we are going to the China Express for dinner.” So as for the food, it was Excellent.... and I am extremely picky. Your tastebuds will thank you More, This small, Chinese restaurant is sometimes the only place that is open on a Sunday evening with decent cooked meals.
China Express's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Bradenton community. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Your order will be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify. The service is professional and polite, apparently family members who take pride...in their work and service (not the young come-and-go type employees too often found in seasonal restaurants). The owners and management of China Express have been serving Topeka for over 25 years. Have never checked that possibility (and would be surprised if so), but they have a lively take-out business. The place seems to be popular with local residents. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. They are the nicest family and they will make your food however you want it. 819 W Arapaho Rd #58E Richardson, TX 75080 (972) 671-6969. Boneless duck with mixed vegetables in succulent sauce. This is our go-to Asian restaurant in Bethany, and they never disappoint. Get quick answers from China Express staff and past visitors. The fried rice was bland brown rice. Panda Express prepares American Chinese food fresh from the wok, from our signature Orange Chicken to bold limited time offerings. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Express) know where you heard about this act of kindness because I could not remember and I told her I would get back to her if I was able to remember or find out. Served with Pork Fried rice & Egg RollPlease let us know if you want plain fried rice. more, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocean City. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. China Express Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Columbus, GA. China Express's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Columbus community.

We enjoyed it and would gladly return. Crispy sliced beef w. chef flavor sesame sauce and served w. steamed broccoli. Been going to Chinese Express for over 15 years.

They also do take away orders : 11:00am-10:30pm Fri.-Sat. Cripy jumbo shrimps sauteed with two different delicious sauces and surrounded by steamed broccoli. Does this restaurant offer table service? Will keep coming back!More. If you eat in it is small and quaint and in the summer they only do carry out during the evening hours. They do have tableservice and the staff were all very pleasant. Loved the curbside delivery on a hover board! Breaded white meat chicken, deep fried with lettuce, served with special lemon sauce. Your tastebuds will thank you . I would rate it as above average. But do yourself a favor and check them out. Nice servers very simple decor. Half Tray gets 2-Liter Drink (1) or Gallon Iced Tea (1) ****, Great Chinese Food that doesn't taste like an animal that was caught out back! This place actually has a...nice, small dining room. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We're located right at the corner of 10th Avenue and Topeka Blvd. We enjoyed it and would gladly return.More. From 11:00am-3:00pm ,Served w.Roast Pork Fried Rice&Soda or Wonton or Egg Drop or Hot&Sour Soup or Egg Roll Service is alway friendly and timely. The food was great, very pleasant service and having your food brought to your car via hoverboard just added something special.

We will be back often as we can get there I highly recommend.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. View China Express menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from China Express, Best Chinese Delivery in Miami, FL.