Let's play pretend act And like it comes so naturally (I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't leave) In our family portrait We look pretty happy (Can we work it out? Family Portrait Lyrics. True Hollywood Story that aired many years ago.!

Maman, je t'en prie, arrête de pleurer Ce son m'est devenu insupportable Ta peine est douloureuse Et elle m'anéantit ... Artistes et paroles de chanson : sélection aléatoire parmi les artistes et lyrics du moment: In our family portrait 50+ videos Play all Mix - Family Portrait - Pink (Lyrics) YouTube P!nk - Family Portrait (from Live from Wembley Arena, London, England) (Official Video) - … Pink - Family Portrait traduction. In our family portrait We look pretty happy (Can we work it out? A Critical Analysis of P!nks’s “Family Portrait” My favorite tidbit about Alecia Moore, nee P! Lyrics to Family Portrait; Pink Artistfacts; send your comment. It was released as the album's fourth and final single in December 2002.

Co-written by Pink and Scott Storch and produced by Storch, the song is about relationships and her family that was about to fall to pieces, portraying the conflict through the eyes of her as a child. nk, now Pink, is from her E! Comments: 8.

Family Portrait lyrics performed by Pink: Uh, uh, some deep shit, uh, uh Momma please stop cryin, I can't stand the sound Your pain is painful and its tearin' me down Can we be a family… Pink Family Portrait Lyrics. "Family Portrait" is a song by Pink for her second album Missundaztood (2001). PINK Family Portrait Lyrics. Can we be a family?) In our family portrait (In our family portrait) We look pretty happy (We look pretty happy) Let's play pretend, let's act like it Comes naturally I don't wanna have to split the holidays (no no) I don't want two addresses (no no) I don't want a stepbrother anyway And I don't want my mom to have to change her last name! Aah aah [Incomprehensible] Aah aah [Incomprehensible] Ohh ohh ohh ohh Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah Mama please stop cryin' I can't stand the sound Your pain is painful And it's tearin' me down I hear glasses breakin' As I sit up in my bed I told Dad you didn't mean Uh, uh, some deep shit, uh, uh Momma please stop cryin, I can’t stand the sound ... the song is about pink not wanting her parents to have a divorce and she wants to have there family back to normal like her family portrait when her family was really happy and they didn't have as many problems. says with all sincerity that when she was 8 years old, her house was a warzone, and if she was her mother, she would have kicked her out too. Traduction de Family Portrait par Pink.