This server is in beta right now and expect server updates! KamoLRF - Best Console Controller Player. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FortniteCompetitive community, Continue browsing in r/FortniteCompetitive. What about viciousJosue on YouTube he’s smooth and got good aim . Fun community that love to game. He has great aim, incredible edit speed and his builds are top tier for a controller. I've read that he uses a four paddle scuf and it seems to be true. Dude got 4482 points which is 180 average. [1400+ members] Friendly clan for Streamers! Kamo started his Fortnite career as a streamer with a small German-speaking following. Welcome to the Official Ghost Recon Discord Server! Robnic streams live on Twitch! Everything he does is clean. JUnge ich blas dir ein, haha ihr seit ein herbe gutes team. And clan member of the Kitten Crusaders. History. He has great aim, incredible edit speed and his builds are top tier for a controller. I've been watching this guy stream the Solo Showdown on Twitch and his gameplay is impressive. Discussion. I’ll have to check him out. Communicate with other streamers, collaborate with streamers, help each other grow and improve! Fateu and KamoLRF have similar KDs in S5. Use 'Join Server' above to join this community. For a guide on reporting an issue please visit our help section. Just discovered AydanC yesterday who is a ps4 player.

I've been watching this guy named Jacob and he's pretty nutty. 1 Overview; 2 Achievements; 3 Awards; 4 References; Overview . | 22,197 members

Liam "Kamo" Fillery is a German player. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. Only watched a bit of him but he seemed nuts. Discord Me is not affiliated with Discord. Really impressive player to watch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ghost Gaming. I've been watching this guy stream the Solo Showdown on Twitch and his gameplay is impressive. Contents. In this server, you can just chill and speak with people about Fortnite and stuff! Tailored for those who want to keep up to date on the pro scene, tournaments, competitive plays and figure out new tips/tricks on how to play the current meta.

Make friends and play together all while comunicating using our variety of different voice and text channels. Sei der Erfolg euch gegönnt :D Issues related to our site (Discord Me) should be reported here or in our Discord Support Server. Press J to jump to the feed. Here this server is mostly about zombsroyale, and surviv. He’s insane, I didn’t even know he was a ps4 player until I looked at his building menu during the summer skirmish. KamoLRF. He was invited to the Summer Skirmish based on his performance in Solo Showdown. . Nothing fancy, just edits in the right place. His edits are really nice for console.

this is my discord for gaming and streaming i post in there regularly for my stream and i just love to sit and talk to people in there aswell. You can tell he’s on console because sometimes his edits don’t go through, a common bug that’s been there forever. Watch his video ‘When I try I’m a little nasty’. He's constantly building and editing out structures to land shots like I've never seen from a console player. This is a server based on the YouTuber, Gllithh on Youtube! This site uses affiliate links.

Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. He streams in German, so it's not great to learn from or listen to in the background (unless you know German), but you can learn by watching his gameplay and his tactics. The developer supported, community-run subreddit dedicated to the Fortnite: Battle Royale game mode by Epic Games. Aydan said on his stream he thinks Thaaissa and kamo are better than him, I’ve been watching him too! Please contact their support directly. So you're just fine not understanding a word he says. For followers and friends of HecticKITTEN49. Everything he does is clean. He currently sits at 2,719 points after 17 games in the Showdown for anyone wondering (160 AVG). Links. After a few days, I'm convinced that the guy is a better all-around player than Gronky or Nickmercs. I've read that he uses a four paddle scuf and it seems to be true. > Welcome to Double_u3's Twitch community discord!! As someone who understands German he never really says anything insightful to learn from anyway. Saw him mentioned on another post. Gllithh plays Fortnite and other types of games, so make sure you subscribe to him! we all love our fivem server as well as plenty other games. When joining this server you will also get notifications when Aqua goes live or uploads a new video so you can be the first to see it! He doesn’t even use a scuff, like Nickmercs. Watched him during the pub stomp skirmish and he was unbelievable. You can tell it's controller because he usually will build like a few flats over people and then just edit the right one by tracking them.

He talks in English now and again. AydanC is really good. (Discord Me Report Guide), Need Discord Me support? He plays on a standard dual-shock PS4 controller with no Control Freaks or anything yet he manages to edit and aim and generally shit on a lot of people. Group for gamers/streamers/content creators. Welcome to the official Aqua Plays' Official server where Aqua hangs out and regularly chats. (Discord Trust and Safety Team). If you are looking to report a Discord Chat Emergency or Internal Discord App Terms of Service violation. Join the Discord Me Discord server discord.me/discordme, Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | NSFW Guidelines | Blog | Support.