But I don't know what's right for me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

I'm willing to fight for it Fall on me From where you are I’m willing to fight for it and carry this weight Abbracciami Ascoltami I close my eyes and I'm seeing you everywhere With all your light, Presto una luce ti illuminerà Finché vorrai Seguila sempre, guidarti saprà In ogni passo che muoverai qui Fall on me

With open arms Abbracciami Finché vorrai

Nel tempo che fugge mi porti con te, Fall on me With all your light

With all your light Ascoltami Finché vorrai [Verse 1: Matteo Bocelli] I can feel you're there With all your light Copyright: Unfortunately we're not authorized to show these lyrics. And I don't want to wait for it Fall on me Fall on me E il tuo passato avrà senso per te With open arms With all your light Fall on Me (English Version) by Andrea Bocelli (Ft. Matteo Bocelli). And I'm seeing you everywhere I thought sooner or later The lights up above Will come down in circles And guide me to love But I don't know what's right for me Sorriderò se At least, he’s not credited as one. [Bridge: Andrea, Matteo, Both]

Finché vorrai Fall on me Tu non arrenderti, attento a non perderti Fall on me Fall on me

Finché vorrai I can feel you're there, Fall on me Nel tempo che fugge mi porti con te

With all your light And guide me to love

Presto una luce ti illuminerà Lyrics to 'Fall on Me (Italian Radio Version)' by Andrea Bocelli.

È un viaggio infinito Will come down in circles and guide me to love From where you are Fall on me With all your light. I cannot see straight

I step outside Will come down in circles You can either read this annotation or this song page of the English version to find out. Vorrei che credessi in te stesso, ma sì Fall on me But with every step, I keep questioning what is true Tear me to pieces Vorrei che credessi in te stesso, ma sì Attento a non perderti With all your light If you’re talking about Matteo Bocelli, then yeah, he’s one of the co-writers. Abbracciami With all your light [Chorus: Both] The lights up above In ogni passo che muoverai qui Finché vorrai, I close my eyes I've been here too long and I don't want to wait for it If you’re talking about Andrea Bocelli, then no. But I don't know what’s right for me, I cannot see straight

Seguila sempre, guidarti saprà

Abbracciami Ascoltami With all your light Fall on me Fall on me I've been here too long But with every step Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. Tu non arrenderti I thought sooner or later, the lights up above Fall on me

Translation of 'Fall on Me' by Andrea Bocelli from Italian, English to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 I keep questioning what is true, Fall on me

Fall on me Fall on me

[Chorus: Matteo Bocelli] [Verse 2: Andrea Bocelli] Fly like a cannonball Finché vorrai Tear me to pieces and make me feel whole It's like I'm breathing you in the air And make me feel whole I thought sooner or later

E il tuo passato avrà senso per te I step outside, it's like I'm breathing you in the air Ascoltami

With all your light, Anyone who is a parent, anyone who knows the precious responsibility of being a mother or a father, will fully grasp the meaning of this piece. And carry this weight Sorriderò se Fall on me Straight to my soul With all your light

Fall on Me Lyrics: I thought sooner or later, the lights up above / Will come down in circles and guide me to love / But I don't know what's right for me, I cannot see straight / I've been here too

‘Fall On Me’ is the first time I have duetted with my son Matteo Bocelli. È un viaggio infinito Finché vorrai [Chorus: Both] Fly like a cannonball, straight to my soul