My daughter has seen the film and loves the music - she can visualise scenes in the film whilst listening to the music. Übersetzung des Liedes „Best Of Both Worlds“ (Hannah Montana TV SERIES (OST)) von Englisch nach Französisch Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The songs' lyrics primarily discuss the film's themes of fame, family, and love.

Meiner Meinung nach hätte Hannah Montana dennoch ab Staffel drei beendet werden sollen, wo Miley auch wirklich aufhören wollte. [63] In Australia, the soundtrack peaked at number six and was certified platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), selling more than 70,000 copies. [30][31] Cyrus and her father performed in London in an Apple Store; the taped performance was sold exclusively by the United Kingdom iTunes Store as an extended play titled iTunes: Live from London. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.

hihihi! I’ve never had a better musical experience on any film. [14] "The Good Life" is a "sugar-coated celebration of Gucci handbags and Prada shoes". Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. "Let's Get Crazy" carries a groove and creates a beat from paparazzi flashbulbs. Cyrus performs twelve of the songs on the album, seven of which are credited to Hannah Montana. Please try again. [9] It had initially been passed over by several artists until Chelsom chose it and offered it to Cyrus. The album was promoted through exclusive releases to Radio Disney and live performances at numerous venues. In the hit TV show on the Disney Channel, actress Miley Cyrus (daughter of Billy Ray) leads a double-life, playing a mild-mannered 8th grader by day, and famous pop sensation Hannah Montana by night. I think that's a lot of the reason I am who I am. Den Soundtrack hatte ich mir schon vorher besorgt und war dann umso gespannter wie diese fantastischen Titel in den Film integriert worden sind. The song was critically appreciated for its lyrical content and Cyrus' strong vocals. "[4] Chelsom says the film's numerous songs are tightly woven into the fabric of the story and the characters, which is why he believes the film will feel like a musical without being one. UNBEDINGT HÖREN!!! Hannah Montana: The Movie reached the top ten in many nations, and topped charts in countries such as Austria, Canada, and New Zealand. "Hoedown Throwdown", a song in which Cyrus calls dance steps, took much time to write. [12], "The Climb" was released as the lead single from the album on February 21, 2009 through digital distribution. All songs are listed by order of album released, then by appearance in the series. The album received generally positive reviews from critics. In the television series and film, American singer and actress Miley Cyrus portrays Miley Stewart, a girl with a secret double life as the popstar Hannah Montana. [53] In the end, she said Hannah Montana: The Movie was "the Miley show — whether it broadcasts from Nashville or Hollywood", despite appearances by other artists. The CD "Meet Miley Cyrus" is just that, an introduction and "get acquainted" with Miley through her music. Step into the world of Hannah Montana and you can see that world is the … All of the songs in the album were approved by the film's director Peter Chelsom.

[6][7] She explained, "The soundtrack is all about Nashville, and that's where I'm from, that's my roots. [65] The album was later certified platinum by the Productores de Música de España for the shipment of 80,000 copies. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Our PVG folio features all 13 songs from the soundtrack, which was among the ten bestselling albums of 2006! Firstly, watch your tongue:[quote]Filthy, ... Antonio Vivaldi - RV 644 Juditha Triumphans Part 2 Aria: "Transit aetas".

[45][46] The music video is an excerpt from Hannah Montana: The Movie in which Miley Stewart, portrayed by Cyrus, is forced to enter Lilly Truscott's, portrayed by Emily Osment, Sweet Sixteen as Montana. xD Aber sie hat einfach coole und hammer Lieder!!!

At times, you won't notice the music is happening; it'll just move the story along.

I loved the first Hannah Montana soundtrack but i love this even more. The Best of Both Worlds: The 2009 Movie Mix. Cyrus performed four songs from the album on her first worldwide concert tour.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. [55] It also topped Billboard Top Country Albums for nine non-consecutive weeks and Top Soundtracks for nineteen non-consecutive weeks. [46] The song peaked at number fifty-seven in the Billboard Hot 100 and twenty-six in the Canadian Hot 100, therefore becoming Montana's highest chart effort in Canada.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I loved the first Hannah Montana soundtrack but i love this even more. Our PVG folio features all 13 songs from the soundtrack, which was among the ten bestselling albums of 2006!

Ob man Hannah Montanas Musik nun mag oder nicht, ich sehe dieses Album mit als das stärkste der Hannah OSTs und mag gerade Songs wie I'll always remember you und Ordinary Girl sehr gern. Please try again. I was a bit jubious to buying this after listening to the tracks on amazon i only really wanted it for 'the climb' and 'Hoedown Throwdown' but once listened to a few times its actually pretty good cd. 3:07 PREVIEW 18 Songs, 1 Hour, 1 Minute.