", After DeGeneres encouraged her "to find the right person," Klum said: "I found a great person.

", Ellen wanted to clarify the news: "Wait, so he texted you and you didn't even respond? (Photo: VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images). Get push notifications with news, features and more. Kendall Jenner at the 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show. So, as we await this year’s New York affair, here’s a look back at some of the most iconic style moments from the annual fashion show. Adriana Lima, Elsa Hosk, Alessandra Ambrosio, Taylor Hill, Martha Hunt and Sara Sampaio during the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the Grand Palais in Paris on November 30, 2016. Stella Maxwell at the 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show. "I went to the birthday party and there he was!” she recalls. During Tuesday's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Heidi Klum revealed that … Dimitrios Kambouris, (Credit too long, see caption). During Tuesday's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Heidi Klum revealed that she completely left the rapper hanging when he texted her asking for a date. Joan Smalls at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Kendall Jenner at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Kroes at the 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion show. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is now a thing of the past, but Heidi Klum, 46, shared a photo that reminded us of the days she walked its runway. Heidi Klum Says She Apologized to Drake for Ghosting Him — Here's How He Responded Newly engaged Heidi Klum previously revealed that Drake had … “We’re not secretly anything,” she says. Bundchen at the 2005 Victoria's Secret fashion show held at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Drake, I’m sorry I didn’t text you back. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. We've received your submission. Heidi Klum finally made Drake's hotline bling – sort of. Good thing Drake understands the concept of "No New Friends." iframe.onload = function() { So, let’s see what happens. Klum also discussed leaving Project Runway and the new fashion reality series she’s working to develop, produce and headline with her longtime co-host Tim Gunn on Amazon Prime Video.

if ( 'object' !== typeof e.data || undefined === e.data.msg_type ) Monika "Jac" Jagaciak at the 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen struts on the runway during the 2002 Victoria's Secret fashion show at New York City's Lexington Avenue Armory, even as PETA activists take the stage. Dimitrios Kambouris and Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images But, Drake apparently got there a bit too late. Joan Smalls at the 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show at New York City's Lexington Avenue Armory. She had already met and fallen for her current boyfriend, rocker Tom Kaulitz. Klum at the 2007 Victoria's Secret fashion show at the Dolby Theatre (formerly the Kodak Theatre) in Los Angeles. Like, ‘Do you want to go out?’? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! "And I was like 'Oh, my gosh this is so weird.' "You snooze you lose, you know what I mean? “Someone who I know knows him, and I guess he asked to have my number, and then he texted me. Noch bevor sich Heidi Klum unsterblich in Tom Kaulitz verliebte, verriet sie bei Ellen DeGeneres, auf welche VIP-Männer sie steht. It’s better not to say anything,” she explained. var origin = document.createElement( 'a' ); Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Bella Hadid at the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
He was basically like a week too late,” she said during another Ellen appearance airing Tuesday.
"I mean look at that muscle.".

"And I was like 'Oh, my gosh this is so weird.' Maria Borges at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Good thing Drake understands the concept of "No New Friends.". Heidi Klum is currently dating Tom Kaulitz. Taylor Swift performs during the 2014 Victoria's Secret fashion show. She explained that the rapper got her number from a mutual friend. “I’m embarrassed about it. Thanks for contacting us. Privacy Notice

It all started on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, where Klum, 45, played a game of Who Would You Rather? "No," Klum coyly admitted. "You put it out into the universe! ", "I like Drake," she said during that February appearance. The 45-year-old supermodel appears on Tuesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she praises the host for making her play a … 11,638, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); /* compat for infinite scroll */ } "Wait, he texted you and you didn't even respond," DeGeneres asked, astonished. This content is imported from {embed-name}. You’re cool. I’m embarrassed about it.”, She then directly addresses the “In My Feelings” artist, saying to camera, "Drake, I’m sorry I didn’t text you back.”. "Sorry, Drake," Klum said. game months ago.

A link has been sent to your friend's email address. “I don’t know if you guys know but I helped create the show, sell the show to the networks and really get it off the ground and get it going. But after 16 years, I felt like it was time for this baby to walk by itself and for me to push out a new one.”.